+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Nation *warning*

Pokemon Nation *warning*

Just a fair warning, you need to strengthen your nation with more dedicated pvpers before server merges happen or you are going to get rolled. Not trolling, just a friendly heads up. If 11 players can contest you at kraken like that (just saw Forsaken video), you're in for a world of hurt.

Now is not the time to be cocky. Solutions have been presented to you. Time to act before it's too late.

I'll just go ahead and leave this right here....

Jahlon The Legendary Clicker
    GM of Paradox
    Paradox Gaming Network
    Paradox Youtube Channel

Go <Forsaken> \o/

You should see the 11 pirates contest them successfully at abyss

Hello my friend. Let just say something important about Cykes, becouse i see the topic "Forsaken contest Kraken". He forgot to say a few things! First Cykes was invited to contest us (as well as all of the west and east). Secondly, after a few minutes on the Kraken without anybody showing up, I got some players from Kraken Raid and i start training our Boss to practice (becouse no one shows up to leave things cool!). In fact after a good training period (i contest my team by more them one hour), Forsaken appeared and I stopped contesting my own raid to see what he could do, taking ONLY 10 players to try to invade the Forsaken boat. I think Cykes should be more careful before opening a topic stating that he did some sort of contest. I see the Cykes topic but I dont say nothing becouse dont care about what he thinks will speak to people. Everyone on my team knows who really made a great contest that day (ourselves!). Thanks for the warning, but I'm sorry to tell you that Cykes did nothing =/
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakenHo View Post
    Just a fair warning, you need to strengthen your nation with more dedicated pvpers before server merges happen or you are going to get rolled. Not trolling, just a friendly heads up. If 11 players can contest you at kraken like that (just saw Forsaken video), you're in for a world of hurt.

Now is not the time to be cocky. Solutions have been presented to you. Time to act before it's too late.
    "In the halls of Valhalla,
    where the brave may live forever!"

Bonanzza Professorrowan!

<deleted>

Quote Originally Posted by Bonanza View Post
    Hello my friend. Let just say something important about Cykes, becouse i see the topic "Forsaken contest Kraken". He forgot to say a few things! First Cykes was invited to contest us (as well as all of the west and east). Secondly, after a few minutes on the Kraken without anybody showing up, I got some players from Kraken Raid and i start training our Boss to practice (becouse no one shows up to leave things cool!). In fact after a good training period (i contest my team by more them one hour), Forsaken appeared and I stopped contesting my own raid to see what he could do, taking ONLY 10 players to try to invade the Forsaken boat. I think Cykes should be more careful before opening a topic stating that he did some sort of contest. I see the Cykes topic but I dont say nothing becouse dont care about what he thinks will speak to people. Everyone on my team knows who really made a great contest that day (ourselves!). Thanks for the warning, but I'm sorry to tell you that Cykes did nothing =/
    Professorwoman you know ya'll are pretty bad quit making excuses about everything.. Man I guess some vids should be posted with the 10-11 pirates wiping you guys over and over at abyss and contesting successfully. I'm pretty sure Cykes did what he said he did and once again you're trying to save some face. Just eat some crow and deal with the issues at hand. You guys are weak and should heed the warning OP said in the beginning

EDIT: Also, the times you have actually won abyss, it has taken you the whole 2 hours to be successful against said pirates. So, please do not come on this post bragging about anything it still makes you look weak.
    Pie Rat
    Formally < SIN>
    Templar 2 Strong
    I <3 Turtles

Quote Originally Posted by Bonanza View Post
    lmaooooooooo bonanza your RP is allmost at good of aurablade :P
    Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by Jaeel View Post
    Professorwoman you know ya'll are pretty bad quit making excuses about everything.. Man I guess some vids should be posted with the 10-11 pirates wiping you guys over and over at abyss and contesting successfully. I'm pretty sure Cykes did what he said he did and once again you're trying to save some face. Just eat some crow and deal with the issues at hand. You guys are weak and should heed the warning OP said in the beginning

EDIT: Also, the times you have actually won abyss, it has taken you the whole 2 hours to be successful against said pirates. So, please do not come on this post bragging about anything it still makes you look weak.
    Sorry, my lord! I just "lied" to everyone in my Nation and all those players who were there that day! Soooooo C'mon bro!!! Hahahaha

About SoG, I think all the players who are pirates today do a great job at SoG and give them the best of them. I played with them and I know they are good players. I never doubted their potential. In fact you who started a subject out of "context" (SoG), becouse i dont say NOTHING about pirates, just about Cykes video.

Bonanzza Professorrowan!

Quote Originally Posted by xGodLikex View Post
    lmaooooooooo bonanza your RP is allmost at good of aurablade :P
    NOOOOOOO, im better then Aurablade!!!!!! #Number1RPonSalphira!
    Look my new "costume" - im a f****** Rowan bro

Bonanzza Professorrowan!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast