+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pokemon Nation *warning*

Well no one here likes to upload the truth behind all their videos. They love to show fake highlights of one out of 1000th time they done this or that. They cut out what happens before the clip, they all know that the pokemons were purpling and contesting eachother because neither east, pirates, nor west comes out to anything.
    Current Kraken East.

Tbh I think we're all kind of gear carried and in the end of the day we're all ♥♥♥♥ters but that's just me. Good fight, good luck and have fun, we ain't got no time for salt. and then again, it's a game. Balance of guilds and gear changes 24/7, no need to cover up defeat and no need to brag a lot about victories either o/
    Kukuro / ɖǟʀᏦʀʊռռɛʀ / 𝓢𝓐𝓛𝓟𝓗𝓘𝓡𝓐

Rip
    Hawkcazek
    Card
    Purrloin

See you guys on merge day
    <Tilted> Kraken

G G Nation

lllllllllllll Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Murktt View Post
    See you guys on merge day
    \o
    Savannalynn
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahLynn View Post
    \o
    o/ hi qt
    <Tilted> Kraken

G G Nation

lllllllllllll Nation

Good Moooorning Salphira!
    I am ChunkyxHippo, a reporter from Tahyang. Our company is currently conducting some outreach work as we transition into the Conviction News Network (CNN). Our management team is excited and ready to work with our Ollo and Salphira counterparts. Your deligient news work here will be broadcasted in Tahyang and we hope to see you in Conviction!

~Chunky Fascist Radio. Bringing you the news whether you want it or not!
    Live. Local. Latebreaking.
    ChunkyHippo

Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyxHippo View Post
    Good Moooorning Salphira!
    I am ChunkyxHippo, a reporter from Tahyang. Our company is currently conducting some outreach work as we transition into the Conviction News Network (CNN). Our management team is excited and ready to work with our Ollo and Salphira counterparts. Your deligient news work here will be broadcasted in Tahyang and we hope to see you in Conviction!

~Chunky Fascist Radio. Bringing you the news whether you want it or not!
    Live. Local. Latebreaking.
    god i love rp'ers<3

porque o povo se preocupa tanto com os pokemons? vamos ter um jogo justo e limpo. se acham realmente que são melhores e mais fortes, ou se meramente tem uma conexão melhor com a internet... porque ao inves de portar um video de alguns minutos não tentam fazer algo mais interessante como jogar kkkkkk/hahaha eu espero que vcs sejam realmente exelentes players, pois ja ganhamos com bem menos gear em bem menos tempo. ao invez de se gabar por serem um monte de jogadores enfurnados em suas casas gastando todo seu dinheiro com essa porcaria ao invez de tentar fazer sexo alguma vez na vida kkkkkk=hahaha . porfavor vamos ter um jogo justo, garanto que com meu gear fraco mato vocÊs facilmente . boa sorte, o aviso é universal.

i WANNA BE A POKEMON my name is one of a pokemon EMPERS LOL

ILL KILL THEM EVIL BARCHUMPS FOR U since they weak ne ways i use to rob them daily on hanure hahahaha 1 FISHING BOAT 2 FISHING BOAT 3 FISHING BOAT BYE BYE FISHING BOATS HAHAHA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2