+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Discussion: Pre-Evolution Transfers and Compensation

Quote Originally Posted by Brutusss View Post
    So you're just gonna ignore my question about the fresh start servers then? That's kind of rude.
    Your question has been answered so many times already that it could be said to be rude to keep ignoring the answer.

Everyone got seven days patron time for the two they lost and you send a ticket re:the stipend if you don't have all you are due in the mail, just the same as everybody on Legacy. Simple.

You don't get anything else because you haven't lost anything else.
    You don't have to land-rush, you didn't lose all your crests, you didn't lose all your crops/trees/animals, you didn't lose a bunch of labour because the server went down again and you couldn't spend it, you didn't spend today sorting through thousands of mail items and repeatedly resetting your UI every time it crashed you out... and let's not forget those who spent today querying the absence of those mails and are sitting with crossed fingers that they arrive tomorrow.
    All of the above is why the evolving servers have been offered more compensation than you. It is only fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutusss View Post
    So you're just gonna ignore my question about the fresh start servers then? That's kind of rude.
    Non-evo server compensation was 7 days of patron (for patron players), nothing for F2P.

Hi. I cant be part of the server opening and same can't be part of the landgrab , only request is could I get a title for surviving Irma? Like <irma survivor> 20% drop rate and + 100 Vita or something like that? It would compensate from the ♥♥♥♥ I'm going thru and the loss.
    If I survive ...
    Already loosing patron might loose internet and power for a while. And probably more ♥♥♥♥ to deal with.
    so much nothing to say .... xD

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    That is the plan. I'll have a new thread for land stuff tomorrow.
    Thanks Muzzy. Although I didn't get my kits in EU, I'm not overly concerned since they're really alts. Everything did work fine on NA, so I'm essentially happy !

WAH WAH WAH, I've been apart of that BS before so STFU about all of that. I am not asking for a crap ton of stuff, I am asking for some simple labor and loyalty stuff for losing out on 2 days of stipends and loyalty, idiot. Also the daily login tracker on the calender thing we all missed out on one of them as well so don't go saying we didn't miss out on stuff because we did. Also the 7 days of patron is all nice and good, but that doesn't get me any loyalty/labor that I missed out on. I just don't understand why the staff didn't ask us if that would be what we'd want because I'm sure most of us would have wanted the labor/loyalty.

And most of all even though our server wasn't effected we still lost out on 2 days of playing because of you other servers, that wasn't our fault.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16