+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Discussion: Pre-Evolution Transfers and Compensation

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #11
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brenbren27 View Post
    Will i be getting my salvage forges back as they look awesome as a decor item. Or will I get thunderstrucks just like if I were to pick them up.
    You'll get back your salvage forges. Make sure to leave them placed down.
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Associate Producer, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Future Nui Character

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemox View Post
    What about people that don't want to stay on evo servers, compensation doesn't apply to them? No full kits or anything? Or did I miss something or misread something
    Correct. If you transfer off of an evolution server, your "compensation" is the transfer. If you stay, you get everything noted in the compensation packs. It's up to you to decide what fits better for you.

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news

Advance packs

I have 20 advance packs that are in two silos on my land, will I get those back or will I get lords coins in return?

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikkitik View Post
    I have 20 advance packs that are in two silos on my land, will I get those back or will I get lords coins in return?
    If you have those packs sitting there, you will not get those packs back. Try to use them.

@Muzzy @Celestrata

I understand that this may be difficult. However, to accommodate for some players not being able to reclaim the same castle zones the wall/tower/gate designs should give the option to choose between nuian or haranyan.

6.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dajalolzz View Post
    @Muzzy @Celestrata

I understand that this may be difficult. However, to accommodate for some players not being able to reclaim the same castle zones the wall/tower/gate designs should give the option to choose between nuian or haranyan.
    We're giving back the exact design that was used... so that's not going to be an option. Many apologies.

Will there be a limit on how many properties will be returned or will there be some planned stipulation to prevent cases of land rushing to the extent that 1 player plops 10-15 Fellowships/Advanced Fellowship Plazas to simply hold land and sell at extremely high prices to sort of "exploit" the players who are trying to place their own land down.

NOTE: By "Exploit" I'm referring to exploiting other players who are trying to get land by profiting heavily off their preference of zone, location, etc.
    Katsunaga
    Lv. 7 Ancestral Darkrunner/Bloodreaver/Abolisher
    <Salphira><Conviction> Haranya Alliance

RappyNyauNyau
    Essence

Mayhem

8.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsunaga View Post
    Will there be a limit on how many properties will be returned or will there be some planned stipulation to prevent cases of land rushing to the extent that 1 player plops 10-15 Fellowships/Advanced Fellowship Plazas to simply hold land and sell at extremely high prices to sort of "exploit" the players who are trying to place their own land down.

NOTE: By "Exploit" I'm referring to exploiting other players who are trying to get land by profiting heavily off their preference of zone, location, etc.
    There is no limit -- folks will get back what they built. We understand that some are attempting to take advantage of the market (they did so in the same way last time), but there is a need to give people back what they may have constructed.

Are we getting compensation for the Hero Statues at all? They are expensive to build, 100 rising star stone the first build, then 20 rising star stone a month to keep it going.

Is there a time limit added to the materials to make the packs from inventory?

So do we get back full mats for a T3 Farm, 3 basic packs, 1 advance pack, 1 luxury pack, or we just get the coins for a luxury pack and a t3 design?

What is Dread Guard Armor? Cloth Leather or Plate?

Why no bow or staff?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast