+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Discussion: Pre-Evolution Transfers and Compensation

Can I put the katana skin on my shortspear since only darkrunners are being given skins? thx

If you read your post of comp pack
    Housing Compensation

This pack will be granted to anyone who possessed a structure of any size on the servers involved in the Evolution.

The Housing Compensation pack contains the following:

Full Kit for each of the completed structures you owned

1 Design (not Full Kit) for each of the non-completed structure you owned

* Bound Tax Certificates (Security Deposit + up to 5 Weeks of already Pre-Paid Taxes per structure *

1 of each piece of furniture/decor in the structure (chests, retrievable items from demolitions, items in chests, etc
    It States plus up to 5 weeks prepaid so are you giving 5 weeks or not

Quote Originally Posted by Kixx View Post
    What is Dread Guard Armor? Cloth Leather or Plate?
    Costume I think.
    Katsunaga
    Lv. 7 Ancestral Darkrunner/Bloodreaver/Abolisher
    <Salphira><Conviction> Haranya Alliance

RappyNyauNyau
    Essence

Mayhem

Quote Originally Posted by Katsunaga View Post
    Costume I think.
    It is a costume, yes, it comes with 2 image weapons and the mount with full armor.

The wording on the 50+ compensation makes you think that you can get online one the three listed or can you just pick one of them?
    Termocaos | Founder since 2014
    <Baby Don't Hurt Me>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janudar > Leviathan > Ezi
    Abyssal Skill Level 55 Counter: 8/10
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Omg, bdhm worst guild ever :<" - Someone Salty 2016
    "I hate healer 1v1s, it's like slapping eachother with a band aid" - Termocaos 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Correct, single use one. Idea is so you can retrieve your items while out in the field, so you don't have a disadvantage against folks who may have the permanent version.
    I'm sorry, but you do realize - you have to GO TO A MAILBOX in the first place to get said pack, which has the OWL MAILBOX. Why would you include that when you have to go to a mailbox to retrieve the items in the first place??

Above that as well, you claim the packs will take UP TO 48 HOURS to receive. So how is giving a mailbox which is only 3g to buy, in a pack, which you have to go to a mailbox FIRST to acquire and may take up to 48 hours to get after the evolution - seem like a good idea?

#mailboxception
    Hanure - West
    <Revelations>
    Primeval - 6.1k GS

Question about the armors and weapons again. Why we get a Katana and Nodachi, if I for example a mage? Why not all weapons? Makes for me absolutly no sense and gets player with that weapons an advance?

Quote Originally Posted by Tahras View Post
    Question about the armors and weapons again. Why we get a Katana and Nodachi, if I for example a mage? Why not all weapons? Makes for me absolutly no sense and gets player with that weapons an advance?
    They were the only 2 image items that were release with the dread guard stuff

Dread Guard’s Armory — Has a chance to contain the Dread Guard costume, or a weapon fusion skin for the Dread Guard Katana or Dread Guard Nodachi, when opened.

They are just image items, they don't give people any advantage.

It was stated that information on how people with the same names would be handled would be released today as well. Is there any word on this? I changed my name relatively recently to something that is taken on both servers merging with my own. They are both inactive accounts, however. Will I be able to get my name if I log in first?

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    This pack is for each level 15+ character on an Evolution Server OR Landowners on an Evolution Server. You will receive 1 pack per character that’s level 15 or above, OR 1 pack per character who holds land on an Evolution server, regardless of level, up to a maximum of 6 per account. This pack will be in each qualifying character’s mailbox.

The pack contains the following fixed items:
    • Dread Guard Armor
    • Dread Steed
    • Dread Steed Helm
    • Dread Steed Saddle
    • Dread Steed Legguards
    • Dread Guard Nodachi
    • Dread Guard Katana
    what about ppl that have this things can we make the old one loyalty tokens or somthing

So I have a question rather then wait for my items to be mailed to me or anything I was going to spread it out amongst my alts to avoid a lot of mail, etc. Would I be able to do this, rather then have a large amount of mail? Or is this allowed, because I was going to do that, rather then wait for mail to come. Or lose items that I had and never get them back. Like it never shows up in my mail, etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast