+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [question]Returning player with kyrios/vengeance characters

[question]Returning player with kyrios/vengeance characters

Okay so I played a while ago, before fresh start, just to try the game out. I made a char on kyrios, got to lv 11 and then left. I played after fresh start again and made a char on vengeance, got to lv 7 and left. In that time i played many mmos and different games but what i always wanted in an mmo was right here.

Sadly i have missed the peak ( or so many say ) but either way this time i am staying with the game. I have leveled one of my characters up to 25, learned a lot, and got patron. However, i wanted to figure something out before i go further. So my question is; Having characters on kyrios and vengeance, what server is bigger? And what server will give a better pvp experience? I want to try everything, solo, guild, being a pirate.

IMO i think a larger server would be better, but im a noob so i might be completely wrong, and i cant imagine a dead server would be fun at all for pvp. Also, if the answer is that they both are similar or fresh start is always better for newer players, then thats cool to. I just wanted to ask on here for some help before i go further because i dont want to get in to far and find out I made the wrong choice given my options.. Thanks

or could anyone tell me if kyrios is pretty populated?

I made a char on kyrios, got to lv 11 and then left. I played after fresh start again and made a char on vengeance, got to lv 7 and left.
    Shoo shoo no one wants you, you just come back cuz you failed your other mmo, shoo shoo

Kryios is pretty populated, you meet a lot of people along the way.

I'm on Vengeance and it's lovely and quiet but when there are X for WB it gets pretty populated all of a sudden!

+ Reply to Thread