+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking forward to play on evolution servers but

Looking forward to play on evolution servers but

I really wanted to start a Warborn character, just not sure what server to go to. I wanted to make a new character on one of the servers that were being evolved but they are are restricted. If anyone know if these are going to be lifted? Or should I find a strong east side server? The only server that I can select from is Kyrios, Aranzeb, and Kraken. It says that characters wont be able to be created on these servers after aug 30th. So i'm not sure why I cant make a character.

The changed it from 30 August to 16 August when they announced the compensation package.

No idea when the restriction will be lifted.
    Jahlon The Legendary Clicker
    GM of Paradox
    Paradox Gaming Network
    Paradox Youtube Channel

Well that sucks. I guess though i could create a new account and start of the fresh servers? How are both of those servers doing? Reckoning and Vengeance?

I would recommend to wait for the 4.0 Fresh Start if you wanna experience the "amazing" AA feeling when the server grows.

Quote Originally Posted by blycee View Post
    I would recommend to wait for the 4.0 Fresh Start if you wanna experience the "amazing" AA feeling when the server grows.
    When is 4.0 any information, announcement maybe?
    Everybody cherishes his own way of doing things

I expect end of the year. Proably, they will announce a date during gamescom or pax west.

Its more that characters cant be created on those servers between aug-16 -> aug 30 , this was to prevent outsiders making alts to grab land during the evolution launch.

I'd expect that quite soon after the evolution is done, which is in a couple of weeks, you will be able to make new chars on the 2 newly evolved servers.

+ Reply to Thread