+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Old time Pirate looking for guild.

Old time Pirate looking for guild.

Hey there Shatigon.

So I am a Pirate and have been for a couple years, A few years ago I was respectable geared but now I really am not (so I am working on that gear issue, I have a plan, For real. It is like 2 pages long), I have returned to the game with all my friends long gone, The guild I was in disbanded and not a scooby on what to do other than gear up.

I have asked in Nation a bunch of times over the last week with no responses and honestly only ever see MinusDKP around but I am told Piracy is strong on Shatigon so I am trying here in the hopes of finding a guild that will put up with my meagre 4.6k gear. If your guild is taking folks on please let me know, I enjoy PvP though I am having to relearn it but I am happy to do anything in the game as and when needed. Please let me know if your guld is doing an intake.

TL;DR - Pirate player looking for guild on Shatigon,

Edit: If it matters I am a Firran, Unsure if original faction matters in pirate guilds.

I have since transferred to Eanna to try my luck over there.

Yes try out Eanna server its a nice sever , and if you looking for a guild Boat might be the right choice
    Dunkelherz
    55 Healer
    Eanna
    Officer BOAT

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkelherz View Post
    Yes try out Eanna server its a nice sever , and if you looking for a guild Boat might be the right choice
    Personally, Shagiton is better than Eanna; because ,the player nations like in sirothe's Trihard or rangora's Core guild ( these are the most hated guilds in these two servers and if these two servers became dead servers and enter to evolution now; because of these two guilds in these servers, anyway ), these guilds' guild leaders and their management side along with the closed friends, they scammed their guild members' hard work ( if you want to stay in these two guilds, their requirements are too harsh, a slavery system and you don't or if you cannot follow or obey their management side, they kick you instantly and do not care ) in the name of dkp system over 2 years dead server dominance as getting the all loots ( free eanna ships, legendary weapons, craft materials and so many things you might not imagine in your dreams to obtain in the game all by yourself^^ ), get insane amount of golds, x6 castles' incomes etc. and they geared up mainly with their own groups without spending their own real money or with a real effort ( in the meantime to make others happy, of course, they gave some others too but not the same as they are getting themself ). They disbanded their guild, got every loots from before merge and then transferred to mainly eanna now.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

+ Reply to Thread