+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Library drop rate

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5

    Angry Library drop rate

    I will warn you now; I am pissed. The loot drop rate for materials is beyond ridiculous and needs to be fixed ASAP. I have spent HOURS with all five loot pots, Levi buff AND the freaking bear and I go an ENTIRE HOUR without one single drop I need to make my cloak. I'm not trying to cheat the system or over-farm the coinpurses or make money. I just want a damn cloak!

    I want to see the devs go to the third floor, put on average to decent gear and farm for hours on end and SEE HOW MUCH FUN IT IS! Are you seriously TRYING to make people quit?! I get that this is a grindy kind of game but this is WAY beyond a normal or acceptable grind. GRRR!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    315
    there will be a normalization of lib mats for each floor in next patch, sad thing is 3.7 and 4.0 will be merged into a single patch and will be released at the end of this year. I hope Trion could push some QOL changes into earlier monthly update

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheraeth View Post
    I will warn you now; I am pissed. The loot drop rate for materials is beyond ridiculous and needs to be fixed ASAP. I have spent HOURS with all five loot pots, Levi buff AND the freaking bear and I go an ENTIRE HOUR without one single drop I need to make my cloak. I'm not trying to cheat the system or over-farm the coinpurses or make money. I just want a damn cloak!

    I want to see the devs go to the third floor, put on average to decent gear and farm for hours on end and SEE HOW MUCH FUN IT IS! Are you seriously TRYING to make people quit?! I get that this is a grindy kind of game but this is WAY beyond a normal or acceptable grind. GRRR!
    The entire rest of the game is like this.....

    The only difference is with library there is no way to buy faster progression.
    Pirate 4 lyfe

  4. #4
    Except there is, buy more dmg***. I dont feel upset at all grinding floor three, outside of getting THE WRONG drop. I clear an entire room in roughly 30 seconds-1minute, as a T7 leg bow archer. Normally getting 4-8 drops an hour (depending on buffs). Imagine if I went with a group.

    Edit: a divine ayanad (the new delph) should be more than enough dmg for anh dps class to milk floor 3. If youre a tank soec argueing over solo farming at a slow rate... find a group. Same for healers.
    Pew (Wynn/Kaylin)
    <The Shadehunting Master>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤


    Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuU..._as=subscriber
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Trusivraj?lang=en
    Twitch Stream Channel:
    https://www.twitch.tv/trusivraj

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Unknown location, Tempest
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusivraj View Post
    Except there is, buy more dmg***. I dont feel upset at all grinding floor three, outside of getting THE WRONG drop. I clear an entire room in roughly 30 seconds-1minute, as a T7 leg bow archer. Normally getting 4-8 drops an hour (depending on buffs). Imagine if I went with a group.

    Edit: a divine ayanad (the new delph) should be more than enough dmg for anh dps class to milk floor 3. If youre a tank soec argueing over solo farming at a slow rate... find a group. Same for healers.
    For a healer, just equip yourself a DR alt with a decent gear (for example, I have Grimghast armor, divine obsidian sword) and you can easily farm any non-boss room. Just play some songs and grind with the alt. Boring? Yes, but efficient.
    Hee-heee... I got you on video.

  6. #6
    I know what you mean... and it's JUST for the cloak. It's ridiculous! Gear, whatever. It doesn't help. The drops SUCK so stop acting like people are just complaining when they make these threads. Go spend a few hours in there yourself and you'd be upset too!
    ♡✧☆🐺🐺 ☆✧♡
    (=♡ ᆺ ♡=)

    ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by allysia View Post
    I know what you mean... and it's JUST for the cloak. It's ridiculous! Gear, whatever. It doesn't help. The drops SUCK so stop acting like people are just complaining when they make these threads. Go spend a few hours in there yourself and you'd be upset too!
    In other words, u ignored my entire post, that stated the grind only sucks (for the most part) if you arent built to kill mobs. Considering I have end game obsidian that I tiered myself, I think I can say youre overreacting. The only real issue, is not having a choice on which drop youll get.
    Pew (Wynn/Kaylin)
    <The Shadehunting Master>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤


    Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuU..._as=subscriber
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Trusivraj?lang=en
    Twitch Stream Channel:
    https://www.twitch.tv/trusivraj

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusivraj View Post
    In other words, u ignored my entire post, that stated the grind only sucks (for the most part) if you arent built to kill mobs. Considering I have end game obsidian that I tiered myself, I think I can say youre overreacting. The only real issue, is not having a choice on which drop youll get.
    Except I didn't quote you or respond to you. It was a blanket message to the responses that happen in every single thread relating to this issue. Thanks
    ♡✧☆🐺🐺 ☆✧♡
    (=♡ ᆺ ♡=)

    ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by allysia View Post
    Except I didn't quote you or respond to you. It was a blanket message to the responses that happen in every single thread relating to this issue. Thanks
    So in other words, it was a response to everyone, including me. Lets both stop being childish and just agree that yes, library is a pile of seabug poo?
    Pew (Wynn/Kaylin)
    <The Shadehunting Master>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤


    Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuU..._as=subscriber
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Trusivraj?lang=en
    Twitch Stream Channel:
    https://www.twitch.tv/trusivraj

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusivraj View Post
    So in other words, it was a response to everyone, including me. Lets both stop being childish and just agree that yes, library is a pile of seabug poo?
    Considering how that's exactly what I was saying, then this comment is completely unnecessary.
    ♡✧☆🐺🐺 ☆✧♡
    (=♡ ᆺ ♡=)

    ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts