+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Library drop rate

Wink

Have you heard of math, programming and probability ?? How can this be? The game is with Triple everything. Or did not you read it on the site ??? And yet you still want to give reason to GM ?? Well, I'm guessing you're the GM, or his friend. I have nothing against him or against you, but it is a meaningless answer, without notion. Of those you use to get out of a problem, without explaining anything, without solving.
    At last the GM triples the drope and the item still does not drop.
    What do you think? Drop triplicate and the item does not drop? Something is wrong, and very wrong. I have 3 days that I do not play and it seems that the mood is at the end. Because the game is not working right. The worst blind is not the one who is born blind. He is the one who refuses to see what is in front of him

I don't see the problem, i just went and farmed lib as an archer for 30 minutes and found 2 orbous statues, 1 philosopher's stone, and 3 chests.
    Pirate 4 lyfe

so I'll go there for about two hours. They may have fixed that drop. Or my account is locked so I do not get dropped

From my last post so far, I have not dropped the item. What's wrong with my account. And the guy here says that in half an hour he got philosopher's stone and orbous statues, sorry I can not believe it. I'm going to continue on another floor now. Watch. And before you ask me, I followed the sites that inform the drop location and in none, after 3 days, did you drop the item.

I invite you, if it is from the Reckoning server, to go with me in the Library to see how difficult it is. My char is ashyla on the server. Any one of you accept? Then you will see how hard it is to drop. is extremely exaggerated by the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ashyla View Post
    I invite you, if it is from the Reckoning server, to go with me in the Library to see how difficult it is. My char is ashyla on the server. Any one of you accept? Then you will see how hard it is to drop. is extremely exaggerated by the game.
    They are probably using as many loot buffs as possible and kill things 10 times the speed that you do. How long does it take you to clear a room?

Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    They are probably using as many loot buffs as possible and kill things 10 times the speed that you do. How long does it take you to clear a room?
    I killed ~6 mobs on cooldown with 7% loot buff from guild for 30 minutes (1 pot rotation = 30 mins)

I used to get 1-2 philosopher's stones per hour with alts AFK bear farming mobs.
    Pirate 4 lyfe

you did not understand. I'm not behind Philosopher's Stone. I'm behind the Pygmy Skull. And they spent 30 days without dropping any. Understood? None. Today I got 5 more and the drope sucks. Since my first posts, 2:14, so far right now. I'm leaving the Library now, with no social life, no drope, no nothing. I do not even know why I'm still trying.

This morning, for every morning. We killed mobs myself and my friend Crasian. Farm hard, frenetic, non-stop. And again did not drop the item. He knew my problem and wanted to help me. Now he knows he's not really dropping this item. What's happening with COM? Support from the TRIOM website does not help. The Forum is full of suppositions. But in the game the reality is that it does not drop this item.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4