+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Archeage Mage 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by Se7ge View Post
    1): no offenses, moderators consider the ban from forum of this rude

2): simply reported the change of the coefficients and range we can understand from korean tooltip for the tree i play

3): in pvp everyone wear cloth or leather, the only way for a mage (medium geared) to kill someone was the combo chain + arc (only this is an enormous nerf)

4): play a game spending many hours and money for a powerfull weapon and just at every patch they decrease the power of the skills honestly is not so much rewarding
    How can you call all of this heavy nerfs if you didn't look at how it compared to the other trees first for comparison? It's just spreading misinformation, and the same reason everyone else is complaining about the patch without reading it fully and playing it first. Then that information spreads out to your friends you tell about it, and so on and so forth and everyone is raging about stuff they aren't informed about.

If the combo with poison is what we think it is (extra mdef pen by a huge amount) then you would do far more damage to clothies and leather, so again you are whining without informing yourself.

Also do you really think everyone else here didn't put lots of time into their equipment? From the sounds of how little you think your magic damage is currently, it does not seem you invested that much since every geared mage deletes leather users in a GW weave as spellsinger and you're having trouble with it? Also try being an archer for the past few years like some of us, then cry about the return you got from the time and resources invested in your weapon.

PS. saying R.I.P sorcery isn't simply reporting, it's cherry picking "facts" and making them fit your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by bobwinner View Post
    Next ? I've been playing it for some months, it was already a relevant build ;p
    But now meta. May even be more common than dakrunners.
    <= H o l l o w =)---:

- Magically Malicious -

Two-Handed | Plate | Shadowblade | Screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by Twilightmagus View Post
    How can you call all of this heavy nerfs if you didn't look at how it compared to the other trees first for comparison? It's just spreading misinformation, and the same reason everyone else is complaining about the patch without reading it fully and playing it first. Then that information spreads out to your friends you tell about it, and so on and so forth and everyone is raging about stuff they aren't informed about.

If the combo with poison is what we think it is (extra mdef pen by a huge amount) then you would do far more damage to clothies and leather, so again you are whining without informing yourself.

Also do you really think everyone else here didn't put lots of time into their equipment? From the sounds of how little you think your magic damage is currently, it does not seem you invested that much since every geared mage deletes leather users in a GW weave as spellsinger and you're having trouble with it? Also try being an archer for the past few years like some of us, then cry about the return you got from the time and resources invested in your weapon.

PS. saying R.I.P sorcery isn't simply reporting, it's cherry picking "facts" and making them fit your opinion.
    in absolute is not wrong to say that is an heavy nerf (-20/30% dmg for all attack skills), at least in pve, in pvp we will see global change

the combo with poison need another skill tree and (maybe not sure) ranged accuracy, and in any case 5 mt less range

i work 10 hours/day and not have so much time to play, hope this is not a blame

in absolute is not wrong to say that is an heavy nerf (-20/30% dmg for all attack skills), at least in pve, in pvp we will see global change

the combo with poison need another skill tree and (maybe not sure) ranged accuracy, and in any case 5 mt less range

You will almost certainly need shadowplay. There seems to also be a combo with stalkers mark making the toxic shot always hit so there's that at least, but even melee will have lots of combos with poison, not just mages and archers.

Don't forget the combo Hell Spear + crow = Poison debuff

Just a friendly suggestion...

Next time you wanna check dmg % co-efficient for a skill tree that you are using, you should definitely remove all your gear and your passives from that skill tree...

cheers

PS: If you wanna cry about sorcery getting nerfed I'd start from the changes in Auramancy... GL peeling through that 88% magic dmg reduction...

Archeage 4.0 will be good for mages this time or we will be one shoted by +7k rangers, DRs a usual in the legacy servers ?

anyone would give me a link that shows what is really happening to mages in 4.0 patch ?

Did you see the 4.5 patch skill changes too ?
    By Kooncoon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfqZGaI2m8o
    Archeage 4.5 patch skill changes: https://translate.google.co.kr/trans...-text=&act=url
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Darkrunners will definitely not be as big of a problem *alone*. Groups of darkrunners, much like archers now and even then, will be a pain due to having multi-player combos in their own trees.
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3