+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Archeage Mage 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by Niveria View Post
    Still spellsinger. Since they made every electric spell combo with poison, you will need toxic shot for a full burst, and I like my arc lightning 1-shots.

can you explain this please? source?

Quote Originally Posted by Se7ge View Post
    can you explain this please? source?
    If you look at sorcery abilities in the korean website -> http://archeage.xlgames.com/mboards/amigo/15558

You can see chain lightning, arc lightning and god's whip combo with poison, not with electric shock like before. According to koncoon's stream its ignoring 30/40/60% of target's magic defense on poisoned targets.
    Spread love <3

so...

flamebolt reduced dmg from 270% to 209%

freezing Arrow reduced dmg from 481% to 340%

god's wip reduced dmg from 155% to 140%

arc lighting reduced dmg from 871% to 601%

meteor dmg reduced from 1166% to 900%

chain lighting reduced dmg from 362% to 110% and range from 20 mt to 8 mt

no more electr combo

r.i.p. sorcery

so...

no more electr combo

r.i.p. sorcery
    All they did was make it more of an actual fight with archers on who can do what when, and where. currently, mages easily fill an archers roll, and probably still will, but with the recent buffs to archery, namely the near 4-second cdr 4%-16% accuracy debuff (this includes magic accuracy), they'll at least have a genuine reason to be in raids, besides being used for "glider control".
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Quote Originally Posted by The Rain View Post
    Nightcloak next meta.
    Next ? I've been playing it for some months, it was already a relevant build ;p

so...

no more electr combo

r.i.p. sorcery
    Before making claims and posting only the changes you looked at like an idiot, you should probably look at the other damage trees. Ratio nerfs across the board, and sorc and archery didnt get hit as hard as battlerage for sure. Granted battlerage needed to be hit the hardest, sorc's damage is sure as heck no slouch either.

Exactly, if you compare these dmg nerfs to battlerage, they are really minimal. + chain lightning is going to be a stun. No need to panic until we see actual changes in action.
    Spread love <3

Quote Originally Posted by Twilightmagus View Post
    Before making claims and posting only the changes you looked at like an idiot, you should probably look at the other damage trees. Ratio nerfs across the board, and sorc and archery didnt get hit as hard as battlerage for sure. Granted battlerage needed to be hit the hardest, sorc's damage is sure as heck no slouch either.

1): no offenses, moderators consider the ban from forum of this rude

2): simply reported the change of the coefficients and range we can understand from korean tooltip for the tree i play

3): in pvp everyone wear cloth or leather, the only way for a mage (medium geared) to kill someone was the combo chain + arc (only this is an enormous nerf)

4): play a game spending many hours and money for a powerfull weapon and just at every patch they decrease the power of the skills honestly is not so much rewarding

1): no offenses, moderators consider the ban from forum of this rude

2): simply reported the change of the coefficients and range we can understand from korean tooltip for the tree i play

3): in pvp everyone wear cloth or leather, the only way for a mage (medium geared) to kill someone was the combo chain + arc (only this is an enormous nerf)

4): play a game spending many hours and money for a powerfull weapon and just at every patch they decrease the power of the skills honestly is not so much rewarding
    You say you only focus on your classes changes, but yet you failed to look at all of them, and realize that the damage nerfs are required because of the changes combo wise to a mages skills.

And don't forget defense / thougness pots are gone with 4.0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast