+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge 4.0 reaches North America and Europe this year!

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

ArcheAge 4.0 reaches North America and Europe this year!

A storm is coming… will you survive?

A brand new PvP naval arena, cross-server arena capabilities, revisions to Lunagem crafting and slotting, and a new crafting UI are just a few of the features that await you in ArcheAge’s 4.0 Update!

Set sail in Bloodsalt Bay – Band together with a crew of 5 as you fight to dominate the treacherous waters of Bloodsalt Bay. Can your crew capture enough lost spirits to beat out the 3 other ships vying against you, or will you end up at the bottom of the sea?

If that wasn’t enough challenge for you, then get ready to face off against the best that ArcheAge has to offer thanks to our new cross-server arena system. More matches – and plenty more challengers – await you in the pits!

Find raids more easily – Looking for a group to take on some of ArcheAge’s greatest challenges? Visit the new Raid Recruitment Board to view raids seeking additional members, or join your raids together with the new raid link feature!

Lunagems simplified – Improvements to the Lunagem system increase the ease of crafting these precious upgrades. Success rates when using these gems has changed, meaning you can look forward to more upgrades and less shattering!

Crafting system updates – ArcheAge 4.0 a new crafting questline to help fresh players learn the ins-and-outs of the economy, from potatoes to Sunridge Ingots. In addition, veteran crafters will be able to find what they want to make faster than ever thanks to a brand new crafting UI. Less searching, more making!

Check out the trailer below, and get ready for Update 4.0 to release later this year!

Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Associate Producer, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Future Nui Character

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

The 4.0 have a fresh server ?

I wish people would stop asking for fresh servers.

The game's population is low enough, there is no need for people that constantly want to spread it out even further in a game where a server's population is ever more important.

If you don't want to play this game with the servers that are here, I kindly ask you to leave and play another game.
    I'd rather have a semi-healthy population now, than to get yet another fresh server and have deserted servers once again, and yet another merge in a year...
    Delcos - EU Janudar Leviathan Retribution
    Healer main

some want fresh since there might be pop but all the whales took over the recent fresh unless u drop around 3-5k thousand u aint gonna kill nething lol might as well quit hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by DJRastafari View Post

The game's population is low enough, there is no need for people that constantly want to spread it out even further in a game where a server's population is ever more important.

Most people ask for fresh start because they would never ever restart on legacy and because a growing Archeage Server is a very unique fun wich no other game can offer !

Anyone actually hyped for this s...stuff?
    Auron
    <Reborn>

I like what is coming, a lot little improvements. For legacy player it may be not enough content but for new people the changes are very good like improved crafting UI and so on.

I'm more interested in hearing a date or a timeframe when we get the update. "This year" could mean the 20th of December. :/

U can expect that it will be in december but before christmas... so I expect that it is between the first and third december week.

Quote Originally Posted by DJRastafari View Post

If you don't want to play this game with the servers that are here, I kindly ask you to leave and play another game.
    I'd rather have a semi-healthy population now, than to get yet another fresh server and have deserted servers once again, and yet another merge in a year...
    No we wont. Why the hell i will start at legacy servers? Also cant you see people will come back to game if there will be fresh start server?
    Leader of AQ (About Quality)
    Leader of Janissary (was)
    Leader of TheArchAngels (was)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast