+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge 4.0 reaches North America and Europe this year!

Quote Originally Posted by DJRastafari View Post
    I wish people would stop asking for fresh servers.

The game's population is low enough, there is no need for people that constantly want to spread it out even further in a game where a server's population is ever more important.

If you don't want to play this game with the servers that are here, I kindly ask you to leave and play another game.
    I'd rather have a semi-healthy population now, than to get yet another fresh server and have deserted servers once again, and yet another merge in a year...
    I agree with you here. I see that people that didnt stick around on the legacy servers wants fresh start cos they couldn't make it on there but to me it doesn't really matter if there are fs servers
    Wolfshe
    Primeval
    Tempest
    R.I.P Kyprosa 2014 - 2017

It is very positive, that mmorpg fans are very interested to start this game again. Archeage offers an unique experience and amazing fun. Also, XLgames improved so many basics over the years and they also do it in 4.0 again with changing core systems, UI's and so on.

On legacy environment, 70% of the changes senseless but on fresh start, most of them offer a better experience. Look, the next Fresh Start will be the first fresh start without hauler trains and from beginning with the fully reworked trade system. For me, that is very interesting because I expect that the economy will go a little bit different. Also improvements the UI's and tools like a dungeon finder are nice for new and returning players. The game becomes more solid and I really hope that I can experience Archeage one more time from the beginning on a growing fresh start server.

Will people still be around for the 4.0. When you merged all these player now where stuck with all the ptw players. I don't even think I be around for 4.0 but good luck to all other want to do nothing but sink money into the ptw slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshe View Post
    I agree with you here. I see that people that didnt stick around on the legacy servers wants fresh start cos they couldn't make it on there but to me it doesn't really matter if there are fs servers
    So... What do you suggest? Ignore desires of mass of players (aka income generators) and keep game in "run out product" state!?
    It's nice idea. Just let Publishers earn less and less money. Let them invest to OTHER games and keep AA dead.
    Or start new server and keep Archeage alive and earn more money! Idk. What will Trino chose?

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    Just let Publishers earn less and less money. Let them invest to OTHER games and keep AA dead.
    Or start new server and keep Archeage alive and earn more money! Idk. What will Trino chose?
    The EU's latest Fresh Start was very successfull and is still in good health compared to the legacy servers.

Without a 4.0 Fresh Start before christmas I am sure I find something to spend my money on and I see no reason why Trion shouln't improve again and create a 4.0 server. The settings from latest FS were nice and I think Trion learn from each FS more and more.

Player are hungry and until 2018, there is no interesting mmorpg coming - trion should see this chance. Last year, Revelation Online released a few weeks after AA 3.0 - this year there is no competition from new mmorpgs.

Good job!

But, one question: raid finder is dungeon finder system?
    I hope yes

Yes it is :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kingzilla View Post
    Will people still be around for the 4.0. When you merged all these player now where stuck with all the ptw players. I don't even think I be around for 4.0 but good luck to all other want to do nothing but sink money into the ptw slot.
    If merging is making you stuck with p2w players where did you come from that you haven't already been stuck with p2w players?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingzilla View Post
    Honestly you said that?

So currently the ONLY competition to Archeage is a new mmo called Ashes of Creation. The lead designer being a guild leader from Archeage(that alone says a lot about AA). This game will be only made available to the public in 2019 at earliest (words from the lead developer)

So........Do people actually still play Archeage? Absolutely YES! Since there is nothing on the market which can come close to ALL this game offers from a MMORPG perspective

Please stop before you say Black Desert, because if you played both games you know BD falls way short of the bar AA set in the MMORPG market
    Love this game. Find me on Conviction server Sunbite Wilds / Hyranya as"Treefarmer" or Trionworlds Twitch Livestreams of Archeage as "SolefireArcheage"

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Honestly you said that?

So currently the ONLY competition to Archeage is a new mmo called Ashes of Creation. The lead designer being a guild leader from Archeage(that alone says a lot about AA). This game will be only made available to the public in 2019 at earliest (words from the lead developer)

So........Do people actually still play Archeage? Absolutely YES! Since there is nothing on the market which can come close to ALL this game offers from a MMORPG perspective

Please stop before you say Black Desert, because if you played both games you know BD falls way short of the bar AA set in the MMORPG market
    Doesn't fall short where it matters though... Player count

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast