+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge 4.0 reaches North America and Europe this year!

Quote Originally Posted by DJRastafari View Post
    If you don't want to play this game with the servers that are here, I kindly ask you to leave and play another game.
    In my opinion the game is most interesting and fun for the first three months from the fresh start. Afterwards it becomes corrupted by P2W overgear players.
    I think lots of people think the same. We are just waiting for the FS.

If we are the same amount or even some more people which wait for the 4.0 Fresh Start, we are thousands.

Quote Originally Posted by EmPeRs View Post
    some want fresh since there might be pop but all the whales took over the recent fresh unless u drop around 3-5k thousand u aint gonna kill nething lol might as well quit hahaha
    Thats not true. I put almost nothing into last freshstart and facerolled many of the whales. The issue is with infrastructure. When Top faction guilds or cross faction guilds alliance to deny content it becomes free farm. Even sorcerer with his 7k gs would get facerolled by 4k players 1v1. He had to hide in his raid. Personally, Im very much looking forward to Freshstarts, they offer 2-3 months of high pop events and pvp in open world until Zerg guilds kill servers. Also when almost everyone is in gha gear with aria weapons the pvp is a lot more balanced.
    Panthora <Nazar> [east]

Quote Originally Posted by Panthora View Post
    Thats not true. I put almost nothing into last freshstart and facerolled many of the whales. The issue is with infrastructure. When Top faction guilds or cross faction guilds alliance to deny content it becomes free farm. Even sorcerer with his 7k gs would get facerolled by 4k players 1v1. He had to hide in his raid. Personally, Im very much looking forward to Freshstarts, they offer 2-3 months of high pop events and pvp in open world until Zerg guilds kill servers. Also when almost everyone is in gha gear with aria weapons the pvp is a lot more balanced.
    Yeah. Balanced... Childrens (dwarves) and goats (warborns) in every corners. 1-7 day free farm vs "other races". (but who did start non competitive old races?). Because race skills and Xp were not balanced. GHA and aria weapons were bad things in other side. You can get "best" weapons and armors in early game without any risk and hard work. Easy freefarm the buggy "safe" dungeons and bosses... But that was balanced. That is true

Last fresh start was fun, but it lost many players and most of the "competitive" parts in queue and lag problems. Not starting more servers to not wasting money in long term decreases the player numbers and make this choice "smart". Not enough resources = less players will stay in game. = "we were right to not start more servers". It's brilliant logic.

Its better that from initial 5k players, 2k players stay in AA instead of 50 who join on legacy which also may quit fast after they become oneshottet instant because most other are 7k+

Fresh Start is always a player magnet. Legacy is not.

The cross server arena will be across all servers? I'd really like to know please

I think we have to wait until 4.0 comes closer because We can assume that the Trion team has to check the technical stuff first (probably together with xlgames engeneers).

4 real , Fresh Start is HUGE CHANCE to bring ppl back who quitted last time. 4.0 has many changes with might make new FRESH server stay alive for long time . NO FS SERVER = sorry i gave up wit this game, and not only me i knwo many ppl who think's same. IT HAS TO BE FRESH START or WTF TRION

sorry for my english.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman133 View Post
    4 real , Fresh Start is HUGE CHANCE to bring ppl back who quitted last time. 4.0 has many changes with might make new FRESH server stay alive for long time . NO FS SERVER = sorry i gave up wit this game, and not only me i knwo many ppl who think's same. IT HAS TO BE FRESH START or WTF TRION

sorry for my english.
    Indeed. I am waiting for a fresh start as well. I want to play archeage, it's an awesome mmorpg. However, without FS I will have to find something else (if there is something as good as archeage).

Kill p2w, nerf perdita/DGS/Abyssal for the first few months. Otherwise we'll continue on this PS, thanks.
    Shark - Morpheus/Thunderwing
    Ammirix - Naima/Aranzeb/Enla/Ollo/Kraken

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast