+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge 4.0 reaches North America and Europe this year!

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDito View Post
    Think the anchor that gets added to merchs should protect from harpoons, no?
    Or did I mix things up and there will be no anchor?
    Was forgot about the anchor add.
    Can be a solution i guess yup

I'm more interested in the fact that as a gift in honor of the release of a major update, Trion prepared us? on the RU everyone in the custody of gifts gave out a full divine set t4 obsidian, and pvp divne wrist and wist, I do not consider any sort of other usefulness besides this, including as a huge bonus 3 nobreak charm and legendary mitsong dungeon weapon.
    what trino give to us? top soulforge celestial set?

Quote Originally Posted by Moida View Post
    I'm more interested in the fact that as a gift in honor of the release of a major update, Trion prepared us? on the RU everyone in the custody of gifts gave out a full divine set t4 obsidian, and pvp divne wrist and wist, I do not consider any sort of other usefulness besides this, including as a huge bonus 3 nobreak charm and legendary mitsong dungeon weapon.
    what trino give to us? top soulforge celestial set?
    You also want them to include a b200 for you to run packs easier while your asking? Some people actually worked for thier divine t4 set. And you also asking them to throw in a legendary weapon equilvelant to an epic t5? ♥♥♥♥ what a joke this guy is

I m not happy with cargo getting more expensive by 50+% (32g->49g).
    There are so many people now at 8k+ gs that any new player with some brain left in his head will quit this game in a matter of hours just reading rankings and forums...
    BY taking that decision Trion made people with a lot of money (and by that with a higher GS) being able to make money on cargos...but also made people with average gs...that were trying to catch up to leave game in 2 3 months...at max...or lose hope and purpose...one big failure on an item enchant ...hardly obtained...ll be more then enough ...

Investing 49 g to get a maximum of 24 g ...while risking a ride on sea...or even worst investing 54 g (49g+5g for safe passage on cargo ship) to get a max of 19 g profit IN 30 MIN-1HOUR (if no cargos on destination to run back)...when people around are wearing weapons and gear that worth dozens of thousands of gold...made me think Trion has sabotaged average players...and new players ll be ...just hard to find...

Gold will be a lot harder to get by average players...while people selling APEX...ll be able to get even more gold then in 3.5...because average players ll run cargos just on cargo ships...there ll be competition only from other high gs players...
    Trion has cut average players from running cargos on boats over sea...but of course there ll be some stupid people that ll continue to try ... and lose them once...and lose them twice...and 3rd time...and pressing alt f4... and some will unsinstall ...and then reinstall...or not...and some will unsubscribe...and resubscribe... or not...and spending 49 g to get 24 on a cargo...their own risk...and lack of brain...

Camping& ganking ll become even more profitable then before ... wish you best and happy hunting Thrag..

I give a free advice to trion from someone playing mmorpgs for more then 14 years...change something...and fast..or this game in 4.0 ll become a ghost town of people doing only arenas...

Working on farms to get 13 g on a pack while spending A LOT of labor for it...just to feed cargos to your faction high GS people that have guts to get them over sea...or even worst to opposite faction high GS players ... made me think i m about to become a stupid slave in a game i don t want to play...

A big one terrible decision ... and all that was needed was just put a stop on alts...and on running 2 instance of game on same pc...or from same ip...stop dual boxing for god sake...

2nd one is reviving arenas when people were just trying and trying on getting organised for open world content...for castle sieges...some open world bosses and a prehistoric tentative of unorganised pvp on WS and MM...
    Archage player base is not enough to run both instanced gaming and open world gaming...Is it not clear enough?...A normal player maybe plays 3-4 hours/day or even less...if they got a family...HOW MANY HOURS they ll need to do both ws aegis arenas cr grim run cargos on cargoship for 19g/hour?? plant ? gather? craft? labor?!!...?!! ... Really ? This kind of players ll find themselves soon oudated/obsolete/old ...a free kill...
    I can write player names on chat for 2 3 hours and mark same names again and again...

I ve played Rift for more then 4 years and i know how Rift ended on warfronts (our arena) and instanced dungeons and dead open world content...I hope this game won t get there faster...

Trion should slow progress for people spending A LOT of real money and allow average players, and by that i mean at least people paying for patron and maybe spending 10 20 $ / month more...to catch up ... or big whales ll pvp other big whales ... or only mobs...if there ll be no players left...or fight ll be moved to arenas because maps ll become too large for 2 big whales to find each other...!!!

Trion must learn from it...and make good decisions...new players...average players are important in a game...if focus is on people spending 1000 $ to make them spending even more...then something is wrong..on a long or shorter term...depends on how many errors u have made...

I trully hope in months to come we ll still be able to get a raid for ws or aegis...or castle sieges...because if we ll not...this game will fail...in a final merge ... there are still 5 servers left i think...2 new merged servers ll be a new step to end...

I tried to not write the word and touch the subject p2w...or about some people ... oldschoold hardcore pvpers that i know playing this game just because it s really a tough challenge not spending more then necessary and not become whales and trying...and trying ... to keep up...i hope 4.0 won t be our end...i salute them...

Have fun

Also Triom made a very beautiful advertisement. But the game falls every 20 minutes. Crash all time. After a few days you will receive giftcoin reward. A very unfair reward. Or you go to the library and spend 6 months playing hard, to drop pygmy skull and do not drop. I already got discouraged. And now they made that change with the cargo packs. you are right Amael36

"Increased the number of Bait Worms gained from Worm Compost."

Why do I only get half the worms from a worm compost if this was supposed to be an increase to output?

What did this upgrade advance if we could not play. Every 15 or 20 minutes the game crashed. And what's more upsetting is that once you've sorted it out, by the time you've lost they give you an insignificant reward, Gift Conis. ����

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7