+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Darkrunner/battlerage class changes after 4.0

Darkrunner/battlerage class changes after 4.0

Hi, I read the changes of the patch 4.0.... I think for the Dr/battlerage class will change all the attack chains! How will it affect your way of playing?

Those changes are not final yet. They are still testing in Korea so hold your horses.
    Aier -> Anthalon -> Retribution

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
    Hi, I read the changes of the patch 4.0.... I think for the Dr/battlerage class will change all the attack chains! How will it affect your way of playing?
    you need few years to adjust the macro to use the new trip lock .... ?
    BRING BACK UNCAPPED 1v1 #ARENAGATE

Revenant/Daggerspell<33-Main Class but atm paused/Skullknight/Darkrunner<3/Argent/Cleric/Templar & Enigmatist<3

Lost was the best Guild <3 - Destroyer of Zergs & Rainbow Ally's<3 & Playing with Skill + Teamwork
    Watch this Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1FivA0KvkA
    If u want to know how to fight 1 Raid vs 5 Raids(Cad 1 & 2 + Blackswans(Guildwars) & Blackswans 2 + Vegence o/

S A V E A R C H E R Y for real tho, just wait and see, to early to tell anything and kr=/=na/eu meta, just wait and see.

Smh...Proposed changes, not final changes. Ya'll need to calm it down a bit.
    Katsunaga
    Lv. 7 Ancestral Darkrunner/Bloodreaver/Abolisher
    <Salphira><Conviction> Haranya Alliance

RappyNyauNyau
    Essence

Mayhem

Quote Originally Posted by Katsunaga View Post
    Smh...Proposed changes, not final changes. Ya'll need to calm it down a bit.
    So far, the only people telling people to calm down are the very BR users that are being hit with the nerf gun. The changes are coming, with MINOR tweaks to the skills we see now. Prepare yourselves.
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

I watched Koonkoons stream, he is in this korean testing group and currently it looks like archers become immortal. Shadowplay and Battlerage loose stuns/CC's + archers with auramancy can't become sleept what makes it now nearly impossible to kill them as a mage or meele because they are just run away and pew pew

kooncoon wasnt invited to the test group so he couldnt have streamed it.. and there isnt even a video from the test servers so how can u know archers are overpowered? please dont spread misinformation..

Quote Originally Posted by Majro View Post
    kooncoon wasnt invited to the test group so he couldnt have streamed it.. and there isnt even a video from the test servers so how can u know archers are overpowered? please dont spread misinformation..
    Its not about archers get overpowerd, in the current skill changes they remove CC's from shadowplay and battlerage. Also they remove leech and auramancy get the anti sleep buff. Without the abbility to CC archers, they simply run and pewpew.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast