+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Guild for New Players!

New Guild for New Players!

Dear Archeage Community!
    Before I start explaining let me introduce myself. My name is Izar and im playing on server Shatigon in Europe.
    My plan is to create a Guild which focuses on recruiting and developing new players. I will do my best to help developing yourself and your overall gameplay experience! The reason for this is that 90% of the existing guilds dont accept new players because they are either full or too much focused on highly equipped PvPers. It is not a shame that as you get into such a game you obviously dont have the highest possible equipment but my Guild will be created to make the grind a lot easier! Also guildmates and of course me are always willing to answer every single question. Personally I know a lot about gearing and viable/non viable classes and how to use them properly but I will do my best to help with everything. This game is hard to get into espacially because theres a lot to learn but dont let it drag you down. The guilds name will be "Forgiven". If your interested let me know by a mail ingame or an answer under this thread!

EVERYONE is welcomed.

Good Deal,

I do the same thing on Salphira, soon to be Conviction.

I've done a number of Archeage 101 videos on my YouTube, so feel free to send your new players there to take a look.
    Jahlon The Legendary Clicker
    GM of Paradox
    Paradox Gaming Network
    Paradox Youtube Channel

alright mate ^^

I have toons on Shatigon but usually just use them for apex, and play more on the NA servers. Sometimes I kind of want to flip flop that, and focus more on EU. If I decide to do that I'd love to join you and gear up properly. I normally play Cleric, and love that class. My NA cleric is only 6.5gs, sigh. I bet you could teach me a lot.

Ive been playing the game for 3 weeks and am yet to find a helpful guild. The first I joined no one would answer questions so myself and one other both quit. I have since joined another guild and its the same they seem to ignore questions. The only time I get answers is when the guild leader is on. I want to joi an active guild that can help me in this game. I have got myself to lvl 54 by basically playing solo so far

Hello. Let me say that I would be interested in leaving the one I'm in, as I get no help from them , and joining your guild. Question: Will You have a family group also? I need this, as I use a lot of vocation. I have 3 properties and 27 larders that I need the vocation for. O and My toon Name is Playgiirl. TY

+ Reply to Thread