Server: Conviction
    Guild Name: Pain Train [Level 6]
    Focus: PvP | Trading | Events | Social | 18 +
    Timezone: EST & PST
    Contacts: Shadowlordpain, Alici, Drax, Isendil
    Discord: https://discord.gg/w728VJC
    Apply Now: https://discord.gg/QFmfQK9

Who We Are
    Pain Train [PTX] is a competitive, organized group made up of veteran gamers from around the world. We have been around for 12 years strong making many friends along the way! Our member base is primarily over the age of 25 with years of gaming experience. With this being said, we recruit players starting at the age of 18. We invite you, your family and friends to join our community and share your gaming experience with us.

Philosophy
    In Pain Train, we take having fun seriously. Our focus is making sure that our community is active, helpful, mature, competitive and most of all, FUN! To accomplish this, we ask that our members be over the age of 18, active, represent our community with integrity and use the social forms of communications that we provide. It is very important to us that every member of PTX participate on Discord while in game and have a working headset and mic.

No Drama
    Pain Train has a very strict “No Drama” policy. Leave all of the drama at the door. Real-Life drama has no place in our Discord server or in our community.

What We Look For In Our Members
    Pain Train is looking for active and mature players that strive to be successful all while having fun working as a team. We are in need of members that enjoy organized gameplay, enjoy PvP and/or PvE content, dungeons and having fun in Discord. We are accepting casual and hardcore gamers alike! If you enjoy being yourself and gaming with others, Pain Train is the community for you!

We are looking for more players to game with before and after Evo! Feel free to join us in Discord for more information or PM me here on the forums! I look forward to speaking with you all!

Cant wait to eagerly steal packs from your guild =)
    *Deimos/Plurry* (5k gs East)(7.1k gs East)
    *250k Exploration with no Merch/Submarine*
    In memory of my friends at OT and BUSHI
    Thanks to Trollzey, Eneli, Bonana, Vph, Theodore, friends since Alpha!
    -Rip Caliel 2014
    -Rip Tahyang 2015 / 2017
    -Rip Salphira 2015

Haha! It will be nice to simply see other players to PvP against instead of the ghost town we're apart of now

In search of active PvX gamers! We are a fun, laid back group of mature people looking for more like-minded individuals to join our community! PM me or join us in discord for more info!

I think maybe I rode this train many times in another life, or maybe in a dream...
    I remember there was a majestic castle at the center of the world, and many soldiers died to defend it....

Is the Engineer the same, I wonder?

@Seneschal Join me in discord later this evening and we can chat more of this Train that you speak of.

Welcome to our new members! Looking for additional active gamers to add to our ranks! PM or mail me in game! IGN: Shadowlordpain

Recruiting additional active new and veteran players to our guild! Join us for Trade Runs, PvP, Guild Quests, Family Quests, Events and more!

Also looking for other Pro West guilds to work/ally with! PM for more details.

Feel free to recrute me. I don't speak english, but I can read and write.

"Hebi" is the nickname.

Bye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast