+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Overweight Gangstas

Overweight Gangstas

Overweight Gangstas

We Are Recruiting

We are a newly formed guild of veteran players, we want to create a guild with a strong core, focusing mainly on PvP and PK, we want Active members who are willing to participate in events and PvP, we are all friendly people who share alot of banter with eachother, and are looking for other people alike, we have alot of experience in PvP guilds as all of us are originally from Dahuta, and have been members of guilds such as Fallen, Savage, and TORTUGA

If you are interested in joining us, do not hesitate to whisper me Karichii, Ogt, or Corks on Shatigon for more discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by Karichii View Post
    Overweight Gangstas

We Are Recruiting

We are a newly formed guild of veteran players, we want to create a guild with a strong core, focusing mainly on PvP and PK, we want Active members who are willing to participate in events and PvP, we are all friendly people who share alot of banter with eachother, and are looking for other people alike, we have alot of experience in PvP guilds as all of us are originally from Dahuta, and have been members of guilds such as Fallen, Savage, and TORTUGA

If you are interested in joining us, do not hesitate to whisper me Karichii, Ogt, or Corks on Shatigon for more discussions.
    are you in nuia or haranya ?
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

The guild is Nuia, however, I should mention that I have joined PvE, and you should whisper or mail OGT for questions

Quote Originally Posted by Karichii View Post
    The guild is Nuia, however, I should mention that I have joined PvE, and you should whisper or mail OGT for questions
    okay ty
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Overweight Gangstas are recruiting active blue friendly PvPers.
    /w Corks, or Ogt for more

Our activities include, but aren't limited to: Stealing packs, moving packs we stole.

Top notch content:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYzjt_d9w48
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMRuwOx1v_8
    OGT
    Shatigon | Overweight Gangstas

SpellSinger

Dahuta ,Savage,Saint Domingue

Watch me die over and over at:
    www.youtube.com/icyzinhd

+ Reply to Thread