+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fertilizer packs on island

Fertilizer packs on island

I was curious for sometime and nobody in faction seemed to know if we placed a tradesman house to craft fertilizer packs on one of the islands in the castaway strait would I and others have the ability to craft fertilizer packs or would the house lose that function?

bump

From the description of Tradesman's Designs:
    "Clan Specialty Workbench: Supports the Clan Specialty Recipes (only if local specialties are available)."

So of course you can place them on islands but you will not have the option to craft packs there.
    I must admit I haven't heard of a single player who actually tested it so my guess is that you will either have no acces to that workbench at all or that you have access but it has no recipes.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

okay i didnt wanna actually full demo kit it onto the island because i was afraid to have wasted the credits on it but your reply makes perfect sense after reading it

Simply check if there can be packs crafted in:

Arcadian Sea
    Castaway Strait
    Halcyona Gulf
    Whaleswell strait

in the dropdown menu which shows % for packs.

You would find some, but no clan packs or plaza packs - and if I am not mistaken there are only Arcadian Sea packs.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

+ Reply to Thread