+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Occultism in a 1v1 spec?

  1. #11
    Senior Member Singty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by Orack View Post
    5 arena today, 5 win :>

    Defiler is strong if you know how to fill CC and dmg ability.
    I've even remove the stillness from Occ and add the pet (55 skill) in Witchcraft tree.
    This pet allow me to catch ranged or mobile class since he's very fast and can slow / double-slow the target.
    When I start to hit with mana star, I get faster and my targer go slower. And then i use Cripple mire and he almost not move anymore

    For the dmg, Hell Spear ancestral version is amazing, enervate + mudhand, dahuata wave, Buble + Mana push for fall dmg, boastful roar under Toughen is amazing too since he do nice dmg and reduce drasticaly dmg and heal from the target.
    You don't have no brain burst like popular class, but it's enough for kill.
    You can't be sleep, so RIP all OP class that only play with leech like DR/Enigmate and some other.
    You got a nice amount of Mdef since you'r in cloth, so RIP Mage class.

    Only Battlerage classe can be a pain some time cuz they damage are stupidly OP but you can deal with them if you fill your skill perfectly
    I've try many defiler build since i'm back on AA (was healer before) and this one is the one i like the most for PvP.
    Thnx ^^
    Delfitus ~ Salphira

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    800
    Occu is the best skilltree nowadays ingame. You can nearly combine it with all other trees to make it work. Thx to unnecessary love from XL.
    Best would be to combine it with shadowplay. combination with witchcraft is ok, but only if going for bubble push + enervate-combo.
    So over all best 1v1 combo is shroudmaster. (meta since day one.. even got pushed last patch) no counter if doing no mistake OR 7K+ gs.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Singty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by Vr4r3X View Post
    Occu is the best skilltree nowadays ingame. You can nearly combine it with all other trees to make it work. Thx to unnecessary love from XL.
    Best would be to combine it with shadowplay. combination with witchcraft is ok, but only if going for bubble push + enervate-combo.
    So over all best 1v1 combo is shroudmaster. (meta since day one.. even got pushed last patch) no counter if doing no mistake OR 7K+ gs.
    I have yet to see a shroudmaster ingame, but then again i'm on salphira. Teach me your build!
    Delfitus ~ Salphira

  4. #14
    Senior Member Trusivraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Vr4r3X View Post
    Occu is the best skilltree nowadays ingame. You can nearly combine it with all other trees to make it work. Thx to unnecessary love from XL.
    Best would be to combine it with shadowplay. combination with witchcraft is ok, but only if going for bubble push + enervate-combo.
    So over all best 1v1 combo is shroudmaster. (meta since day one.. even got pushed last patch) no counter if doing no mistake OR 7K+ gs.
    Alchulius was the best shroudmaster ever seen on tahyang, and we'd go back and forth on wins and losses, as prime (but only in sparring, as my bow hit too hard in open world). Definitely a class to behold, but I wouldnt say its the best. mobility>cc
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusivraj View Post
    Alchulius was the best shroudmaster ever seen on tahyang, and we'd go back and forth on wins and losses, as prime (but only in sparring, as my bow hit too hard in open world). Definitely a class to behold, but I wouldnt say its the best. mobility>cc
    shadowstep -> lassitude -> cc -> fall-dmg -> cc -> stealth -> repeat.. you have no chance since you have no counter against lassitude right now.
    Especially not when the shroudmaster is running leg-buff and you can kill him while he heals full just by hand-combo.
    Sparring arena isn't what counts.. It's always gladiators.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Trusivraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Vr4r3X View Post
    shadowstep -> lassitude -> cc -> fall-dmg -> cc -> stealth -> repeat.. you have no chance since you have no counter against lassitude right now.
    Especially not when the shroudmaster is running leg-buff and you can kill him while he heals full just by hand-combo.
    Sparring arena isn't what counts.. It's always gladiators.
    As I said, in glad he stood no chance, and if yoh think lassitude is a gg skill, then I already know youd lose to me, because you have to be i range of me first, and guess what, shadowstep has less range than archery, and im no average archer. We can sort this out when we have a chance to qur up together one day.

    Edit: This goes for both defiler and shroudmaster. You lack movement, and immediate gap closing skills. Any shadow archer with more than 7m/s (7.6 and rising) will outrun you, and mimic any form of gap closer you have with their superior gap creators. You shadowstep yourself? We shadowstep ourselves. You back drop? We backdrop. You manage to shadowstep to us? We boneyard or telport>boneyard>stealth (IF u even got off lassitude)

    Uh oh, you ran out of mobility.... niw we kite you at 28m and can boneyard/stealth to reset our range and cds if needed. Both these classes are "dr killers" any archer losing to this is simply undergeared, slow, or lagging, otherwise you cant even touch them.
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusivraj View Post
    As I said, in glad he stood no chance, and if yoh think lassitude is a gg skill, then I already know youd lose to me, because you have to be i range of me first, and guess what, shadowstep has less range than archery, and im no average archer. We can sort this out when we have a chance to qur up together one day.

    Edit: This goes for both defiler and shroudmaster. You lack movement, and immediate gap closing skills. Any shadow archer with more than 7m/s (7.6 and rising) will outrun you, and mimic any form of gap closer you have with their superior gap creators. You shadowstep yourself? We shadowstep ourselves. You back drop? We backdrop. You manage to shadowstep to us? We boneyard or telport>boneyard>stealth (IF u even got off lassitude)

    Uh oh, you ran out of mobility.... niw we kite you at 28m and can boneyard/stealth to reset our range and cds if needed. Both these classes are "dr killers" any archer losing to this is simply undergeared, slow, or lagging, otherwise you cant even touch them.
    .. I'm not playing shroudmaster since it's much too easy.
    If you're on the right server cluster on merge you will fight a close to 8K shroudmaster soon. Then you will find out.. ;-)

  8. #18
    Senior Member Trusivraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Vr4r3X View Post
    .. I'm not playing shroudmaster since it's much too easy.
    If you're on the right server cluster on merge you will fight a close to 8K shroudmaster soon. Then you will find out.. ;-)
    I (7.1k+) kite around 8k plate abolishers bro, an 8k clothy with a shield, and severely lacking mobility isnt scary. A 6k dr is scarier than this class for an archer. (And honestly, gs matters little when youre within 1k of each other, unless u lack a weapon, which I also have a leg T7 weapon>leg amor)
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

  9. #19
    Senior Member Nahlem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,562
    Rev master Mage Class
    Nehalem / Illumination
    <Retirement Home> Tahyang

  10. #20
    Senior Member Trusivraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahlem View Post
    Rev master Mage Class
    I miss you..... ;-;
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts