+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What equipment can increase cooking proficiency and other crafting proficiency?

What equipment can increase cooking proficiency and other crafting proficiency?

hi

I recently got the chef's hood from a quest.
    1)I'm wondering is there any other item that is better than chef's hood at Helmet slot?
    It only has +50 cooking proficiency and +200 if I get the whole set.
    Even if I accidentally sold this Chef's hood, at least later down the road I know there is a better equipment on Helmet slot that can replace it.

2)Is there a website where it list all the crafting items that can increase crafting proficiency?

You are looking for Dawnsdrop gear under leatherworking for proficiency upgrades
    Consider any regrading as a bomb waiting to go off, with fail-safes that will trigger the explosion even if you disarm it. Randomly of course.

Dawnsdrop Belt - depending on how far you want to craft it: +5.000 (T1 bought for 12.000 vocation badges); +10.000 (T2 crafted); +15.000 (T3 crafted); +20.000 (T4 crafted)
    Your faction's statue buff in the main city: +2.000
    If you own a plushie pet - for 500credits in the shop you can buy Fluffy Pawtholder and equip it on your plushie: +7.500
    Decor item (if you own the house or the owner has placed it): Culinary Queen's Secrets +5.000; Sunstone Stove +15.000 (you can have both)

= +49.500 cooking if you have it all

That's all I can think of for now. (Leaving out your set because the effect is minimal compared to the others as well as timed event stuff or potions that were handed out like once or twice)
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Don't forget the very meager Cooking Outfit which is 250 cooking

the Costume that gives +10,000 to all proficiency

The 8K title as well
    Jahlon The Legendary Clicker
    GM of Paradox
    Paradox Gaming Network
    Paradox Youtube Channel

i agree about the titles - forgot those
    you need 50k to get the first title with +8.000 cooking
    and the 50k title + having 180k to get the second title with + 12.000 cooking

As I said I didnt include the cooking outfit because its effect is a minor one. (And it's actually 450 cooking because it is a set of 5 with 50 points each and 200 set bonus that does not take up the slot of the dawnsdrop belt so both can be combined)
    And the costume with 10.000 to all proficiencies falls under "timed event stuff" which you cannot get right now.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

+ Reply to Thread