+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Morpheus, Nazar, and Hanure will be evolved into THUNDERWING Looking for a Guild to join

Morpheus, Nazar, and Hanure will be evolved into THUNDERWING Looking for a Guild to join

my friend and i are looking for a guild to join when the server merge happens

We are on Morpheus currently Gs 4k and friends is 3.9k we looking to do end game stuff like castles and world bosses and stuff but just need more people to do with it

Sorry to disappoint you - but end game content is nearly always under the control of end game players. In the merged server most of the major guilds will have gear score averages round the 6.5K with the majority being 7K GS plus. With 4K GS you need to set your sights lower and focus on making money to get geared. This is the reality of legacy servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ucksa View Post
    my friend and i are looking for a guild to join when the server merge happens

We are on Morpheus currently Gs 4k and friends is 3.9k we looking to do end game stuff like castles and world bosses and stuff but just need more people to do with it
    Your best bet would be to join a guild focused on gearing up and learning how to PvP. Are you East or West? A friend was talking about starting something for folks with no gear, like you, looking to get geared and PvP. I've seen folks he's trained do real well, so he definitely can help with skill development, but he's East, and you don't say what your preference is.

It'll take a while to get ready for end game content, even if you pour IRL money in and get gear, skill development can take a bit, but that time can be a lot of fun.
    So, a small undergeared guild with a name that says "We are coming for you" to the biggest, baddest enemy faction guild on the server is a good idea? Right?

+ Reply to Thread