+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crafting Proficiency Help for the untrained

Crafting Proficiency Help for the untrained

I searched the forums for a good explanation for ranks and proficiency and I did not find what I was looking for. On the Skill screen under proficiency it says category limits of 2 gathering, 3 crafting, and 2 special. I understand you can only raise 3 (with snowflake) professions to Celebrity but is that three total or 3 crafting and you can still max 2 gathering and 2 special. I know this is a very noob question but well....that is me! Thanks for the assist.
    Lichius
    53 Demonologist
    Perennial Noob
    Reckoning

only 2 gathering, 3 crafting, 2 special can be taken to 230k even if you have used all snowflakes you can - the rest will have a max of 180k
    in the beginning you only can take 2 proficiencies to 180k so you can even max them out to 230k if you want
    increasing the limit with 1 snowflake you can take 3 proficiencies to 180k but depending on what you chose you may not be able to take all 3 to 230k
    lets say you like gathering and farming which fall under the first type - you take them to 230k
    then you decide you also want to have mining - you can only take it to 180k because you already have 2/2 of the first type
    however if you have 230k at gathering and farming and you chose exploration, you can get all 3 to 230k

going into more detail on which proficiencies you can level depending on how many snowflakes you have used would be too much atm so i hope this will help you already
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

One of the Early Archeage 101 videos I did, so you'll probably have to crank the volume up to 11 on the Richter scale.
    Jahlon The Legendary Clicker
    GM of Paradox
    Paradox Gaming Network
    Paradox Youtube Channel

That clears up a lot. Thank you for the info Turambaredolas!
    Lichius
    53 Demonologist
    Perennial Noob
    Reckoning

+ Reply to Thread