+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No "infrastructure" map icons displayed in Sunbite Wilds

Unhappy No "infrastructure" map icons displayed in Sunbite Wilds

Not sure if it is related to a German UI ... but I see neither the icon of the community center, nor any icons of the "infrastructure" group of map icons, when I am in Sunbite Wilds.

Melly@NazarTW, Haranya
    <RisingMoon>

I was advised to check the path C:\Users\username\Documents\ArcheAge\USER (which is also available via NTFS link at C:\ArcheAge\Documents\USER) for a subdirectory Data\account to be deleted; but apparently I do not even have that at all (and according to a backup I stored weeks ago, I possibly never had it). There are only the following directories: profileshots; shaders; UCC; udf

I play only one character on only one server. Is it possible that account storage is only created when you play on several servers?

Furthermore, which kind of files should be contained there? So I could search my whole harddisk if these files are stored elsewhere.
    Melly@NazarTW, Haranya
    <RisingMoon>

So, I was asked to update the graphic driver.

Assumed that the displayed icons are the same image on every map, how should the graphic driver possible be the reason for the map icons appearing in Falcorth Plains, in Villanelle, in Solis, in Arcum Isis, even in Rokhala ... just not in Sunbite Wilds only?

But well. I updated.

It did not help. As expected.

And I am not the only user with this problem. Phillypop (character: Starea) has the same issue. And he plays on EU as well (I do not). And he plays the Steam version (I do not). He plays with English UI, I play with German.

Not to forget a small detail: Evolution happened. There is a new server now. Which reset my UI completely. But still, no infrastructure icons on the map over Subbite Wilds. Elsewhere they do appear.
    Melly@NazarTW, Haranya
    <RisingMoon>

Did you tried switching your game to english?

Try to put locale="en_us" in your system.cfg

Or try to launch ArcheAge in admin mode.

This bug persists, and it was already confirmed by one more player playing with English locale (Phillypop - Starea@Thunderwing), and now by one more (Glee@Thunderwing).

I am not alone.

By the way, ArcheAge runs with Administrator permissions anyway (UAC confirmation during start). I wonder why. No game ever should require such deep system access.
    Melly@NazarTW, Haranya
    <RisingMoon>

+ Reply to Thread