+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paladin 3.5 gear and gems

Paladin 3.5 gear and gems

Hi guys i'm in love with paladin class..but i dont know what path to take...i dont know if i have to go plate (obsidian) or cloth stone...i have an obsidian shortspear in celestial and other in unique waiting for regrade and an epic mitsong shield...but could you help me choose plate or stone cloth? What gems should i take with each set...what gems to use on my weapons?
    Pd my shortspears are waiting for regrade because of ah is empty for obs shortspears
    Thank you all from now on i hope you could help me choose in this dificult moments for a newbie

Going plate is the better of the two options. But youd need to get a v2 t4 obsidian shield or great and atleast and epic delphinad cloak for magic defense. Stone cloth paladin works too but in your case you will really lack damage.
    As for gems slot in honour resilience gems into chest. Toughness honour gems in pants. Meelee parry rate prestige gems in hands. Move speed prestige gems in feet. And a couple of attack speed gems in helm.
    For frosts. Use the honour ones in your case. 3% recived damage decrease on chest. Meele crit damage on hands. Tougness on pants and feet. Stealth detection on helm. For weapon melee skill damage honour frost and a few focus gems. In shield use a crafted block rate lunafrost and then shield block rate prestige gems. Try to get your shortspear to divine t5 or ideally and epic t6. Armor minumum t4 celestial but divine t5 ideal. Fill waist and sleeves with auouria plate pieces if you go obsidian plate. Also pick up the v1 halcy necklace and dream ring. Or wait for 3.7 to gem because it all changes then anyway lol.

I have dream ring quest i have the halcy neck rank 10 by the way..
    And thank you dale

Quote Originally Posted by Keethra View Post
    I have dream ring quest i have the halcy neck rank 10 by the way..
    And thank you dale
    Nice those are good free pieces of gear with a little grind to them. Use whatever other jewlery that has str agi or stam on until u can afford celestial epherium or delphinad stuff. But the rest of the gear takes priority. Also obsidian bow for more stamina and obsidian lute for more magic defense are solid choices. Youd want them at celestial t4 ideally.

+ Reply to Thread