Goodbye Dahuta

Take care everyone.
    See you on Tempest <3

Also:
    In before Savage ruined the server

Yeah if tempest get ♥♥♥♥ed blame them monkaS
    Hawk - Youtube // Twitch

savage gonna kill tempest too like they did on dahuta monkaS

Is it true 3 more nations coming along with savage? I hear talks for a huge ultra major guilds for nuia and harania in order to fight back those pirates. I also hope those pirates will never get along and kill each other... Savage vs other server "savage".

Its not only savage who destroyed the server, but XL/TRION nerfs to the economy and stuff, I joined the game last August and it was a small known problem at that time, we run the land and they run the seas, the RNG didnt let us progress, only savage which they control all major events at the seas. They let them progress in a lvl that are unbeatable and they nerf everybody who is trying to progress.. lol Savage can swim faster than a cliper with celestial sails! lol (Everybody who comes into Tempest needs epic sails the less you can have at seas).

Now if tempest dies, it will be their fault not ours. Trions/XL took suicidal decisions for the game.

Instead of giving fresh start servers with new accounts, they should create servers of the legend, so all those guilds can transfer there with no cost and let the rest progress and play.

Savage will have to deal with Play Faction

not only with play faction more strong people coming , but the people than cry about savage do you think than something is gonna change the people than were not able to fight now will stay in the same situation and with more people killing them

@dramaqueen I believe we have a chance if play is vs savage. Now it is super easy to have an ayanad devine gear! Before it was super hard to have epherium or delphinad gear. At least we can give them some hits! Before they couldnt lose any life. lol (the problem is, it takes some time for greending mats, before it was easy to average to get the items, but RNG eat them).

I am rebuilding my guild too, before it was casual, this time around and with 2 sea events soon, I will focus at seas but not as a pirate (pirate thief maybe lol), I dont like the pack mechanic so far the server was dead to. Before it was fun I invested in 2-3 haulers, now its something worse than meh, with today standards I wouldnt invest in haulers with the today mechanicc. You have to buy follow items 5g each, you have to buy cargo certs, you have to buy walking licence, you have to craft 30 packs for 1 cargo pack lol , we have to greending for royal seeds for hours, the pack prices dont apeal at all for pvp areas housing such(halcyona, hellswamp, ahnimar, etc).. lol its sooooo stupid, no thank you very much. I will become robin hood that keeps the goods, not spread them to the poor! Because everybody is poor now.

ps. I think savage talked to dahuta chat about 3 new nations, not only "play".

Play Faction is by far the biggest, and the strongest nation being merged into Tempest

Its not biggest even on kyprosa xD

we the dahutians will make their environment un-play able. Its good for savage vs play vs whoever else to be enemies, we can benefit out of it as a server. If they become one huge ally.. Then tempest will face a short life. But even if they become allies, in the process they can be easily corrupted from within, because they will feel detached each other, new environment, new people, more bossy over them, etc, they will lose a huge portion of their income, etc. So enemies is their best bet, a risk with a secure income.

You know what I cannot wait to see ?? Abyssal event, i will move there and watch all this death toll between play and savage first encounter!! I will grab my popcorn and watch it... This should be a livestream.

I am up to a revolutionary idea for my guild, how to get most out of it, if they are enemies instead of allies... Btw I am nuian and I will remain as such till the end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast