+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deep Freeze Combo + Ice Meteor Strike is not working; Deep freeze targets don't get any damage from Ice Meteor Strike, why ? thank you.

Deep Freeze Combo + Ice Meteor Strike is not working; Deep freeze targets don't get any damage from Ice Meteor Strike, why ? thank you.

After I made deep freeze on enemy player, when I use this new Ice Meteor Strike of ancestral skill, "Ice Meteor Strike" doesn't give damage on deep freeze targets. I tested a few times and it is not working. Why ? It was intended or it is bugged ?

This issue same for Ice Meteor Strike's normal combo description too, if we get hit for 5 times you get into deep freeze but once this happens, other remained damage amount from Ice Meteor Strike itself doesn't affect the target player and it doesn't give any damage after that...

If you don't believe than try and test yourself and you will see that I say the truth. How to report this issue to Trion GMs to get a fix ? thank you very much.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

It works as intended, read patch note before : http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post2603992

From the patch notes Luvy linked:

Inflicts Deep Freeze on enemies struck by 5 or more hailstones, causing them to sleep for 20sec. (Duration reduced -50% in PvP.)
    Does not damage enemies further once they are in Deep Freeze. (Note: this means it will not damage enemies at ALL if they are already in Deep Freeze before you cast the spell.)

Imo the skills does exactly what is described.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Damn, daggerspells and spellsigners etc are not allowed to use Ice Meteor Strike as combo skill :/. The mage related almost all of the ancestral skills are not so useful or effective in 1vs1 or small scale pvp when you think that AA EU has only small scale pvp that everyone is crushed by player nations...
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Well ... I played on small scale pvp with ice meteor, you only need a good tank/controller.
    You can use lightning meteor if you need. It can be useful on 1vs1 or small scale because it's instant.

for 1v1, you use instant cast meteor way better.
    Nehalem / Illumination
    <Retirement Home> Tahyang

+ Reply to Thread