+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning player looking for somewhere to go

Returning player looking for somewhere to go

Attempting to return to the game after an extended leave. I am a 6k gs healer on NA and I am looking for something to do. I have experience in end game content all the way up until Levi. I prefer small group pvp but dont mind large raids. Someone show me where the fun is at. Thank you for your time.

East or West? Server preference?

I'm also a 6k healer, and with current gearscores, that makes me a mid range healer for PvP, and barely passable in many situations. I'm sure you'll have fun, and it shouldn't take long to get that all sorted.

I'm sorry I am East. Totally forgot to mention that lol. As for server I will transfer anywhere.

I dunno what to tell you. I'm East too. Thunderwing definitely has population now. Show up late to a raid and you likely won't get a slot. It seems like the average age in the East, or at least the maturity level, has dropped significantly. A lot of the Faction chat sounds like 9-14yo boys trying to impress each other with absurd sexual inuendo they don't quite understand. The avg gearscore on the server has gone up too, which is a good thing, a new challenge to rise to. There are plenty of nice people as well. The PvP should be good, if we can work together. Right now there are so many new players to get to know, it's a little awkward. I don't know who's a good raid leader, and who only thinks they are.

It's all been kind of weird. People who were ganking greens and very anti-East on Nazar are now parading around like they are loyal. I figure they will show their true colors soon enough and go right back to betraying their faction with vigor. So lots of backstabbing, purpling and ugly politics, incoming. I wonder if folks from the other servers we merged with are seeing the same stuff. It feels a bit like a Twilight Zone episode, to be honest.

You could make alts on each server and just hang out, listen to folks and see what you like.

+ Reply to Thread