+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is this good ?

Is this good ?

So im a 6k dualwielding darkrunner with a epic t6 weapon.
    My question is: Is 1003 dps as a dualwield 6k darkrunner cosiderate above average ? Cause i can't seem to hit that hard idk what the problem is, my crit rate is 24% (i know its pretty bad) but goes up by alot when i fight and my melee crit dmg is almost 100%
    Proud Darkrunner
    |-NAZAR-|

too little info
    go ahead and enter your whole build and gear here: http://archeagecalculator.com
    then save it and send the link to me in a pm/ to whoever you like to send it to or make it public so we can actually give real advice

PS: dualwielding vs 2h discussion incoming as always
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by iZinx View Post
    So im a 6k dualwielding darkrunner with a epic t6 weapon.
    My question is: Is 1003 dps as a dualwield 6k darkrunner cosiderate above average ? Cause i can't seem to hit that hard idk what the problem is, my crit rate is 24% (i know its pretty bad) but goes up by alot when i fight and my melee crit dmg is almost 100%
    1k dual wielding at 6k, with str being your stat focus, is above average. (I have 600ish with an epic T5, as an archer) you probably lack def pen, as dr can heavily invest in over 5k def pen (before shortspear proc). I can delete players with my 1h, going dr. I think you may need to re-evaluate your rotations?
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

+ Reply to Thread