+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh hi, new server! Introductions?

hey new server im empers aka sykoz glad to meet all of yall just giving u my bad if i pk u for ur packs MY BAD no harsh feelings lol

Hey!
    I'm Blight.
    Faction: East
    Class mains: Lamentor, Reqiuem, Cabalist
    Faction friendly if you and your guild aren't idiots
    I might have a 5.6k GS but if you don't have a high mdef, if you don't two shot me I'll two shot you.
    I look forward to doing mistsong and complaining that the faction doesn't do anything with you all.

Hello, I was from Lucius then Nazar. Karma is the guild, West. Right now my husband and I are preparing for this stupid hurricane. I have dogs, cats and chickens I am trying to keep safe. Anyone in the path of Irma stay safe out there and hope to see you all in-game soon.

Be Safe in wake of Hurricane. My son lives in Florida & I am a wreck. Just to know it could hit his area. Be safe everyone that is in its way..
    On the game..I am the quiet one don't talk much in faction, but I am always reading. lol and yes Blight does complain.
    I like the quiet that was on server just plant & run packs now all hell will break loose.. Keep smilin everyone!! and keep on truckin be safe. and Hi to all coming in to Thunderwing..

Hello everyone new etc. I am Jerkythebeef. Only thing you need to know is i like turtles and mass amounts of marshmellow fluff. Other than that welcome to Thunderwing!!!!!

Your story sounds similar to mine, kids got me into it and now I'm hooked. Started out on Naima with char. Senkachi, restarted on Ezi with chars Sirun and Markis, the kids moved on to other games and merged to Nazar, and here we are. Our guild "Firran Catnip Company" nick named Nippers, is very much like the one you describe. We are all looking forward to meeting new amazing people Sadly we are in the East so we may not meet. Good luck with the merge, may you find a perfect spot to live.

Hello everyone, I am still considering of making a new toon in one of the new merged server, it seems like Conviction is for sure to reestablish their Player Nation once servers are back up. Just wondering if anyone have any idea if Thunderwing will make a PN also based on the existed PN in the 3 old servers merged?

Ello everyone!

in short: Inoch --> Manure --> Thunderwind.

First thought that crossed my mind when i saw the new server name: "Is that what happens when the manure doesn't come out?"

I sure hope our new server means new beginnings, less salt, more fun for all and not SSDS. Ultimately, it's up to each one of us!

I'd love to join a guild of like-minded people, so I am gonna have to get busy getting to know people.

See ya all in game!

Hi, I was the most toxic person on Hanure. See you in-game.

I really like male firrans.
    Thunderwing East
    Ginkan
    Solitary Dawncaller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast