+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Oh hi, new server! Introductions?

hey I'm Sykoz of BLACK SEA PIRATE NATION

I'm Vaddix, ex Tahyang -> Hanure, founder of the Premier Archery Roleplay Guild Pandora. We mostly roleplay, plant rice, and discuss the slow death of bananas due to fungi. Submit backstories and RP personas to Daddix to join our irrelevant squad of hooligans.
    Vaddix
    <Pandora>

Hello fellow adventures! I'm Ladydove! I like meeting new players and am willing to help when ever I can. I really enjoy RAK's (Random Acts of Kindness) , so keep your eyes on Nation chat to see when I do them. There are a lot of great players, who are very knowledgeable, so thank you to all of them who have helped me to (try) to become a great Archer! One day I hope to out gear Vaddix! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydove View Post
    One day I hope to out gear Vaddix! LOL
    Vaddix
    <Pandora>

Hiya!

Im Kit.. Ive been here through all the merges (although I tend to disappear around the time of server merges just for my sake >< ).
    I am a returning player hailing from all the way back in Lucius. Loyal to the East faction to the death and I am proud to say I have climbed every mountain in the game!! Nice to meet everyone!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ravager
    <Ascendancy>
    Vampire Slayer Kiterana
    Thunderwing

Talking

Hi there!
    I'm Firish. (and my alt, Airish)
    I'm used to play dual support in PvE combats. Sometimes in PvP, too.

I own a little village near Rokhala's lake. With an Adv. Fellowship Plaza equipped with most regal workbenches. (aside from Pet and Artistry Workbench, but they are coming soon!)
    I run an Apothecary with mostly mana potions crafted and sold. If you happen to need potions, contact me! I will give you a competitive price. (Cheaper by personal trade compared to the ones sold at Auction House!)

Drop my little village a visit if you happen to pass by ^O^
    Thank you very much <3
    ❤ Firish ❤ Airish ❤ Fye ❤
    Thunderwing - East

"Tell me, Princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?"

Oh! I like these kind of posts!

Hi I am Ashbae aka Queen of Thunderwing ( self proclaimed ya ya ya whatever ),

I started on Lucuis in guilds DEAD and NSFW and when merges came they became part of Rage (riiip ) Good thing I transferred off to Aranzeb or else I'd be banned too! On Aranzeb is where I met Disaster, the most dedicated PvP guild I've seen in AA and still are. Because of Disaster I got to PvP all the top Pvp guilds in NA and demolished them. I have traveled through many servers and met many great people! Now here I am with West Side where you will see me time from time rping or pirating... which i'm really bad at it! Not really pirating if I'm sending the gold back to the person I took from LOL. Anyway nice to meet you all!
    Ashbae

< WEST SIDE>
    Gods Among You

I am Hazz of the House of Hazz. I play across three games under this name. I have played since Beta on Lucius since it opened, Nazar and now Thunderwing. I played under another name but have now been reborn.

I play for a few months and then get the sh**s with the game and leave for several months again and then, like a drunk ex, I check in to see how you're getting on and before you know I'm back stalking housing areas looking for land.

I love to trade, do PUG content and merrily farm and complete Blue Salt, Family (I have a small family) and Merit Quests.

I like that one day I can be running packs, the next farming for purses and then on another day I'm searching the Ocean floor for chests.

I will join in on Faction chat from time to time and you might see me around your housing area. Don't call the guards, I'm just measuring up in the hope of maybe striking it lucky. It's happened four times so far!

Look forward to meeting some of you.
    Hazz
    HOUSE of HAZZ (Est 2017)

I no need introduction. See you all in game
    Pantysnatcher - Thunderwing EAST4LIFE -
    - Coming out of your mom’s unmentionables’ drawer -
    Returning Player
    Origin - Lucius - Nazar

New to this server but have played enough to get through the basics. I'm a housewife with a grown son just here looking to keep myself occupied.
    I have 2 eastern toons here on the Thunderwing server so far, a Harani magic type named Lynnleigh and a Firran Archer named Shadowlynn.
    I'm more the PVE type player but am not opposed to an occasional scuffle if all is in agreement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7