+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Archeage 4.0 & 4.5 patch skill changes, and Archers will be over powered by Kooncoon

The Cloth user healers and mages cannot survive in 4.5 patch against darkrunners and rangers now too at all ? I am a healer but still I am a cloth user in basic; so I cannot survive even I have a shield ? Even now, I get killed so easily with shield as fully gemmed, my gear score is 7.2k and thy people who kill me in our legacy server is +8k or +9k or +10k gear score darkrunners, rangers mainly and even I get too much damage from +9k gear score mage classes too with legendary weapon ones. I really don't know how to survive as healer really. I gear up but still getting killed so easily in pvp battles. In shagtion or in any eu servers the pvp is small or medium sized or zerged by good geared player nation players ... It seems that this game hates healers or cloth user classes
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Quote Originally Posted by Savitar View Post
    The Cloth user healers and mages cannot survive in 4.5 patch against darkrunners and rangers now too at all ? I am a healer but still I am a cloth user in basic; so I cannot survive even I have a shield ? Even now, I get killed so easily with shield as fully gemmed, my gear score is 7.2k and thy people who kill me in our legacy server is +8k or +9k or +10k gear score darkrunners, rangers mainly and even I get too much damage from +9k gear score mage classes too with legendary weapon ones. I really don't know how to survive as healer really. I gear up but still getting killed so easily in pvp battles. In shagtion or in any eu servers the pvp is small or medium sized or zerged by good geared player nation players ... It seems that this game hates healers or cloth user classes
    Im 8.6k, which was about 7-7.4k pre patch, so you were somewhere mid/low 6k yourself, which is sadly slightly below average in this current time period. Now.. clothies can have more defense than leather 80% of the time, because of the sole fact you all tend to use a 1h and shield + def gems. Im at 43% in both defenses... and rarely oracle anymore. If I can survive, why cant you? Healing is just as mobile as archery, in that u can get off most skills instantly, while moving around. Do you stand in place/move only a few meters from your healing target? Thats a R.I.P. for any healer/mage that isnt templar/swiftstone, and even then ive seen healers and mages power through and escape. Sounds like you need better defense gems, and probably alot more toughness/resilience in your costumes too.
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Archery PvP Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEK..._as=subscriber

Oracle & Archery Guide:
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...rent-into-3.0)

Quote Originally Posted by Savitar View Post
    You just need more practice. Except that you will die a lot to start, review what is killing you and think about what you can do about it, rinse repeat. Talk to experienced healers and get their take, but dont take their views as gospel. I like to shadow play fights and see what I am screwing up. If something weird happens in a fight that I am not sure about, shadow play and review.

Also accept that you cant prevent all deaths. You are going to die to some DR that is barely able to tie his shoes, but kills you by smashing his face into tiger strike -> precision strike. It happens, worry about the fights where you can do something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16