+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Archeage 4.0 & 4.5 patch skill changes, and Archers will be over powered by Kooncoon

Archeage 4.0 & 4.5 patch skill changes, and Archers will be over powered by Kooncoon

Archers are going to be over powered at 4.0 patch and 4.5 patch skill changes. Kooncoon Archer pvp video at abyssal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9un8WVj2gVU

Archeage 4.0 PvP Balance Skills REBUILD!!!!
    http://archeage.xlgames.com/mboards/amigo/15193

Archeage 4.5 Balance(?) patch INFORMATION FULL
    https://translate.google.co.kr/trans...-text=&act=url
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Old news, omnom beat you to it. I agree archers bout to kickash
    Whatever is left of them/us anyways..
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Why they can't take they'r time for make something balance instead to just change OP class for another one u_u
    I'm gonna stick to pve with all these new thing. PvP is ded since long time anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Orack View Post
    Why they can't take they'r time for make something balance instead to just change OP class for another one u_u
    I'm gonna stick to pve with all these new thing. PvP is ded since long time anyway.
    only mage classes were not able become OP... these physical classes are killing us so easily at +7k gear score players in legacy servers.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Mages are OP

Quote Originally Posted by Savitar View Post
    only mage classes were not able become OP... these physical classes are killing us so easily at +7k gear score players in legacy servers.
    The mages classes are already the strongest of the game they are the best both for x1, as for mass pvp and for pve you could tell me what game you are playing because it is not archeage.

Saying Archers are going to be OP because of what Kooncoon can do, is like saying Martial Arts is easy because you saw Chuck Norris do it.

Kooncoon is just about the best Archer in the world.

Second, unless we can get some details about the GS of the other people he was killing, nothing I saw was gamebreaking. If they were 4K people, I could walk up to them as a Cleric and get the same results with skewer.
    Jahlon The Legendary Clicker
    GM of Paradox
    Paradox Gaming Network
    Paradox Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by jahlon View Post
    Saying Archers are going to be OP because of what Kooncoon can do, is like saying Martial Arts is easy because you saw Chuck Norris do it.

Kooncoon is just about the best Archer in the world.

Second, unless we can get some details about the GS of the other people he was killing, nothing I saw was gamebreaking. If they were 4K people, I could walk up to them as a Cleric and get the same results with skewer.
    Do you really need to see their GS?
    Fully buffed archer in epic gear (so legendary t7 as a bow or better should be the case)
    vs guys of whom only one has made it to ancestral level 7 , some even below 55. There even was a freaking arcane buff among those who got killed.

PS: Who is actually able to watch his videos...!? I only force myself to watch them when someone posts them on the forum. Muted.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

I can see there celestial leather armors on under level 55 players. And a arcane plate buff on a successor 7.
    So 4k is kinda optimistic. He has 9k(?) GS. he has epic armor and mytic t7 bow. I guess he SHOULD melt them. otherwise i think archers would be not just subpar. They(we) would be essentially completely useless.
    His weapon is possibly more worth then all their stuff combined.

http://archeage.xlgames.com/characte...2-50c44dce2107
    A wild Tigerus appeared in the high grass. Defend yourself!

Homeserver: Retribution(EU)
    Class: Stonearrow (Archery/Shadowplay/Defense)
    Nation: Pirates
    Guild: Dishonored
    Race: Firran

You guys SRZ right now? We've been merked consistently. No nerf should happen at all. If anything more Defense or a little more HP would be nice. He is able to do what he does because he actually has skill and btw KR client isnt always checking for skill injections or modifications like this NA client does delaying skills. Remember when movement and skill use was fluid? Pepperidge farms remembers.

Look at it this way. If the archers you se enow are just killing you in raids, but die when theyre alone... it'll be no different next patch. If theyre killing you even when you catch them alone... then you're F***ed next patch. :P
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast