+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Archeage 4.0 & 4.5 patch skill changes, and Archers will be over powered by Kooncoon

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardo View Post
    Pretty sure he is talking about open world and not arena's, and thus that was my context as well.

Given the massive change to how much mana you use in 4.5 I am not sure that's will work any longer.
    open world ANY decently geared/skilled player with vitalism skilled shouldn't die anyway.
    When I run open world pvp I could stand frontline in my leather gear without dieing.. and I just have a divine club.

ofc it's harder, but the mana-drain will stay the same.. so that doesn't take too much effect.. 0 mana will stay 0 mana.
    Every wc-mage should be able to outplay a healer on time. 15-20 seconds for draining to 0 mana.. that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vr4r3X View Post
    open world ANY decently geared/skilled player with vitalism skilled shouldn't die anyway.
    When I run open world pvp I could stand frontline in my leather gear without dieing.. and I just have a divine club.

ofc it's harder, but the mana-drain will stay the same.. so that doesn't take too much effect.. 0 mana will stay 0 mana.
    Every wc-mage should be able to outplay a healer on time. 15-20 seconds for draining to 0 mana.. that's all.
    That was my point.

I honestly dont care about arena play. If its not that cheese its another cheese, its why few folks do arena's.

I've actually pulled this video series down
    Jahlon The Legendary Clicker
    GM of Paradox
    Paradox Gaming Network
    Paradox Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by jahlon View Post
    Started a video series on this very topic

Part I (The overview) is: https://youtu.be/U2f_j4_49yE

Part II (The 4 main trees) is: https://youtu.be/-gomwzLrRd0

Parts III and IV are coming next week
    Your views on archery are really not accurate, or at the very least conveniently overlook the draw backs while championing the things you think are amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardo View Post
    Your views on archery are really not accurate, or at the very least conveniently overlook the draw backs while championing the things you think are amazing.
    Yup, you were 100% right.

I have pulled the video series down and will redo it with more up to date information and a more objective presentation
    Jahlon The Legendary Clicker
    GM of Paradox
    Paradox Gaming Network
    Paradox Youtube Channel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17