+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Archeage 4.0 & 4.5 patch skill changes, and Archers will be over powered by Kooncoon

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardo View Post
    Pretty sure he is talking about open world and not arena's, and thus that was my context as well.

Given the massive change to how much mana you use in 4.5 I am not sure that's will work any longer.
    open world ANY decently geared/skilled player with vitalism skilled shouldn't die anyway.
    When I run open world pvp I could stand frontline in my leather gear without dieing.. and I just have a divine club.

ofc it's harder, but the mana-drain will stay the same.. so that doesn't take too much effect.. 0 mana will stay 0 mana.
    Every wc-mage should be able to outplay a healer on time. 15-20 seconds for draining to 0 mana.. that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vr4r3X View Post
    open world ANY decently geared/skilled player with vitalism skilled shouldn't die anyway.
    When I run open world pvp I could stand frontline in my leather gear without dieing.. and I just have a divine club.

ofc it's harder, but the mana-drain will stay the same.. so that doesn't take too much effect.. 0 mana will stay 0 mana.
    Every wc-mage should be able to outplay a healer on time. 15-20 seconds for draining to 0 mana.. that's all.
    That was my point.

I honestly dont care about arena play. If its not that cheese its another cheese, its why few folks do arena's.

I've actually pulled this video series down

Quote Originally Posted by jahlon View Post
    Started a video series on this very topic

Part I (The overview) is: https://youtu.be/U2f_j4_49yE

Part II (The 4 main trees) is: https://youtu.be/-gomwzLrRd0

Parts III and IV are coming next week
    Your views on archery are really not accurate, or at the very least conveniently overlook the draw backs while championing the things you think are amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardo View Post
    Your views on archery are really not accurate, or at the very least conveniently overlook the draw backs while championing the things you think are amazing.
    Yup, you were 100% right.

I have pulled the video series down and will redo it with more up to date information and a more objective presentation

I talked with most of guilds and friends and it is sure that archers will be the OP class... Even for fresh server, most of players are planning to open archers already... Rip mage and healers.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Just take a look at what kooncoon posted, videos, chat etc. ... a lot of times he cried about executioners being too strong and just one shooting him. (well since this was the origin of the thread....)
    I feel like finally archery got some love. Sorcery, BR and Archery might even be in the same place right now which is great for us !

And how the hell does it become more legit when more ppl without evidence call archery op?
    i really dont get it...
    Could you tell me how "most of guilds" know about how strong archery is ? ANY sources... like legit ANY?

https://youtu.be/mpQS5ZD2BD0?t=3m38s Just a hint on what a geared Ebonsong does in pvp, especially naval, right now. Look at the damage and from what safe distance he can shoot.

Well this is 4.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentient6 View Post
    https://youtu.be/mpQS5ZD2BD0?t=3m38s Just a hint on what a geared Ebonsong does in pvp, especially naval, right now. Look at the damage and from what safe distance he can shoot.

This is what any archer does in mass pvp, with meatshield of melees and mages to protect him. Yes, just spam skills and get kills same in 4.0 and 4.5

How playing an archer feels like vs melees in daily and on arenas - well, you have that famous Koncoon video where he is getting literally mowed down by same gear lvl melees in Yny.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast