+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Archeage 4.0 & 4.5 patch skill changes, and Archers will be over powered by Kooncoon

Quote Originally Posted by Trusivraj View Post
    Yeah beats me bro, I dont do well with translations. I'm waiting for the english patch. xD
    True that, could be a lot of difference between what google says it means and what it is

I talked with Kooncoon on youtube at one of his videos and he said me that " Rangers are overpowered with 4.5 patch, DRs will be still same OP with less cc skills but the damage output is same so DR is still OP; and the most effective classes in negative way is the cloth user classes such as healers and mages ".

We are discussing here but the things I said always became true. AA EU servers' pvps are small scale and hardly see even a medium scale pvp so these darkrunners, darkrunner like classes or rangers are very overpowered... I am only upset for the cloth users now that I am cloth user too. We die in seconds already even how much gear score we increase ourself, these darkrunners and rangers kill us every easily in AA legacy servers where thy are too geared... and this 4.5 patch makes them more powerful too now

We need to wait 5.0 patch now to see some real changes and hope to get some real new pvp and pve content in the game.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Quote Originally Posted by Savitar View Post
    I talked with Kooncoon on youtube at one of his videos and he said me that " Rangers are overpowered with 4.5 patch, DRs will be still same OP with less cc skills but the damage output is same so DR is still OP; and the most effective classes in negative way is the cloth user classes such as healers and mages ".

We are discussing here but the things I said always became true. AA EU servers' pvps are small scale and hardly see even a medium scale pvp so these darkrunners, darkrunner like classes or rangers are very overpowered... I am only upset for the cloth users now that I am cloth user too. We die in seconds already even how much gear score we increase ourself, these darkrunners and rangers kill us every easily in AA legacy servers where thy are too geared... and this 4.5 patch makes them more powerful too now

We need to wait 5.0 patch now to see some real changes and hope to get some real new pvp and pve content in the game.
    Kooncoon is well known for saying random stuff that isnt based in fact, he is also playing on a fresh server without end game gear that we would experience here. We lose damage, we lose burst, we lose control. Those kinds of changes dont make us OP, not to mention even if its powerful in KR doesnt mean it is here because we have ping limited EA.

From what omnom translated, we'll be doing 40%dmg on block, and 60% on parry. That is a huge buff to archery alone. Think of those 100 shots that did 0 dmg to your opponent, now doing 40-60% of your typical dmg instead. (200-400dmg on a plater, before block, now doing 100-240+ instead of 0 when blocked/parried, 100*100= 10000+ dmg from 100 blocked/parried arrows) oh baby.

*notice* yes it should be less than 100dmg as the base, but i dont feel like editting. xD
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Archery PvP Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEK..._as=subscriber

Oracle & Archery Guide:
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...rent-into-3.0)

From what omnom translated, we'll be doing 40%dmg on block, and 60% on parry. That is a huge buff to archery alone. Think of those 100 shots that did 0 dmg to your opponent, now doing 40-60% of your typical dmg instead. (200-400dmg on a plater, before block, now doing 100-240+ instead of 0 when blocked/parried, 100*100= 10000+ dmg from 100 blocked/parried arrows) oh baby.

*notice* yes it should be less than 100dmg as the base, but i dont feel like editting. xD
    The change to block / parry gives archers a really big buff:

1/ Blocked and Parried attacks will still apply debuff effect with reduced duration - which still allows for combo
    2/ Cloth users with shield get hit by this changed the most, archers will find killing cloth users much much faster than before

Quote Originally Posted by KLMA View Post
    The change to block / parry gives archers a really big buff:

1/ Blocked and Parried attacks will still apply debuff effect with reduced duration - which still allows for combo
    2/ Cloth users with shield get hit by this changed the most, archers will find killing cloth users much much faster than before
    10/10 I agree. Seems the devs are getting their act together in 4.5. (That double bonus buff (.013 >.027) to our crit stat from agility.. mmmmmmm what a great day to be in gale)
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Archery PvP Channel:

Oracle & Archery Guide:

It's not a buff to archery when it applies to the entire game. Granted we block/parry less than melee, so it will be more beneficial for us.

That said, going to wait on his double check, because the earlier description was different.

It is a buff to archery offensive wise, and a nerf to melee / mage defensive wise, so it's a double buff

a/ Offensive wise: Only melee and ranged attacks can be blocked or parried, melee players will CC and get behind your back so they wont get blocked or parried, archers' attacks got blocked all the time and you cant get behind your enemy.

b/ Defensive wise: Mage / Healer / Tank use shield, archer rarely uses it so archer doesnt really get affected.

Did you also notice evasion is not gonna be changed so that means we will still negate damage fully when evading

Id say changes to block and parry and no change to evasion is a HUGE buff to us
    Tetrax
    Kyrios West
    Archers Unite
    "Archer life is Best life"

Quote Originally Posted by Tetrax View Post
    Did you also notice evasion is not gonna be changed so that means we will still negate damage fully when evading

Id say changes to block and parry and no change to evasion is a HUGE buff to us
    Now Im actually going to go by 2 evasion earring xD
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Archery PvP Channel:

Oracle & Archery Guide:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast