+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Archeage 4.0 & 4.5 patch skill changes, and Archers will be over powered by Kooncoon

I remember that Kooncoon was yoloed all of his gear long time ago in a live stream and said " I will not play this game anymore "; but he returned to game again with much better gear. How he can do it ? Is Kooncoon buying accounts or Is he heavy p2w ?

Kooncoon gear in 2017:
    http://archeage.xlgames.com/characte...2-50c44dce2107

Let's to be honest, rangers are buffed so much in 4.0 and 4.0b patches and we probably get the 4.0b patch directly too. I look at the normal skill and abyssal skill changes from the links I gave you and darkrunners are getting nerfed ( 1-2-3 buttons or macros will not save you anymore to one shot like kills to other players anymore ), rangers are buffed so much, songcraft became more effective, healers and mages don't get anything effective or useful so much; comparing to other classes. Cloths are suffering so much. Mage is good if we can do the combo but if you fail then you are dead. The pvp in Archeage is lasting within 3sec to 10sec maximum, everything depends on who has the better gear score and then who hits first with cc first.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Quote Originally Posted by Savitar View Post
    I remember that Kooncoon was yoloed all of his gear long time ago in a live stream and said " I will not play this game anymore "; but he returned to game again with much better gear. How he can do it ? Is Kooncoon buying accounts or Is he heavy p2w ?

Kooncoon gear in 2017:
    http://archeage.xlgames.com/characte...2-50c44dce2107

Let's to be honest, rangers are buffed so much in 4.0 and 4.0b patches and we probably get the 4.0b patch directly too. I look at the normal skill and abyssal skill changes from the links I gave you and darkrunners are getting nerfed ( 1-2-3 buttons or macros will not save you anymore to one shot like kills to other players anymore ), rangers are buffed so much, songcraft became more effective, healers and mages don't get anything effective or useful so much; comparing to other classes. Cloths are suffering so much. Mage is good if we can do the combo but if you fail then you are dead. The pvp in Archeage is lasting within 3sec to 10sec maximum, everything depends on who has the better gear score and then who hits first with cc first.
    This raises a much larger question...
    WHY CAN'T WE HAVE AN ARMORY IN NA/EU?!?!?!?!?

I am that archer. We get rekt by abolishers with all the shield defense,usually takes 1 good DR who knows his rotation to lock us down with no escape. Each class has their own things i get that but honestly we just start being useful at about 4.7k+ and even then its hoping that someone isnt fully gemed or playing some build thats massive hp and block defense yet theyre able to put down decent damage. If we compare any 8k GS score across the range of most played functional pvp classes, they're all doing good damage. We have to look at the mid range base then figure the top out. People wont be wanting to play other classes for that single fact how the DR meta came to be. I'm in high hopes that something will be done between 4.0 - 4.5. I would say before we even start assuming archer are OP, lets fix the current issue at hand where 3/4ths of the population is a DR just rolling the kb with a painters roll banging skills out. Then we can analyze other classes and adjust accordingly.

i love archers but right now all other class are overpowered, good to know to roll to what I like to be.. !

We need to wait for the actual info to come out before judging anything, and even those skills can get changed again anytime.

If archers happen to become OP after the balance patch the it's really scary as they will be strong in all 1 v 1, small scale and raid vs raid pvp. With all of the nerf to melee CC and mage range it will be hard to catch a good archer

Quote Originally Posted by Hallaz View Post
    The mages classes are already the strongest of the game they are the best both for x1, as for mass pvp and for pve you could tell me what game you are playing because it is not archeage.

lol mage are op but everybody play dr? are you playing AA? mages are underpowered mage pop in AA is less that 10%

Quote Originally Posted by KLMA View Post
    We need to wait for the actual info to come out before judging anything, and even those skills can get changed again anytime.

If archers happen to become OP after the balance patch the it's really scary as they will be strong in all 1 v 1, small scale and raid vs raid pvp. With all of the nerf to melee CC and mage range it will be hard to catch a good archer
    it will be impossible to catch and they will kill everybody the same happened in the past. XL will never balance pvp they don't know how to balance their own game, that's 1 of the reason of why so many people are leaving AA. out of 120 classes only 1 is op like dr being op for over 3 years this is a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Xili View Post
    I am that archer. We get rekt by abolishers with all the shield defense,usually takes 1 good DR who knows his rotation to lock us down with no escape. Each class has their own things i get that but honestly we just start being useful at about 4.7k+ and even then its hoping that someone isnt fully gemed or playing some build thats massive hp and block defense yet theyre able to put down decent damage. If we compare any 8k GS score across the range of most played functional pvp classes, they're all doing good damage. We have to look at the mid range base then figure the top out. People wont be wanting to play other classes for that single fact how the DR meta came to be. I'm in high hopes that something will be done between 4.0 - 4.5. I would say before we even start assuming archer are OP, lets fix the current issue at hand where 3/4ths of the population is a DR just rolling the kb with a painters roll banging skills out. Then we can analyze other classes and adjust accordingly.
    As archer and like many other dps classes, you should target the cloth mages first and you kill them very easily believe me, I know^^. I am mage and my damage is okay for 4.8k gear score but once thy target me I die so fast even at 1vs1, they even don't let me do my combos. Some people say that mage is OP mage is strong, yes it is strong if you have a legendary weapon and if you make the first hit and cc ( but still you cannot kill the same gear score players with 1-2-3 hits as DR and Rangers are doing with +7k gear score with a few seconds ); otherwise, even how much gear score you have, you will die against other pyhsical damage dealers with same gear score no matter what... Apart from this, the mages who plays based on cast time skills to kill opponent a renot welcomed and it is very hard to play too in AA. In AA, there is only instant magical skills' users that thy only get in the raid pull ppl then use occutism, sorcery and auromancy instant skills to kill people, that's all. 150 classes are a joke in AA. You only can play maximum with 8 main classes.

I shared what is coming at 4.0 and 4.0b patches; so please check every classes' skill changes then make your judgement. Some people might say that without receiving the patches how can you guess ? AA is predictable and it has the same effects as the skill description and Trion doesn't have any rights to change the incoming content so we get whatever AA Korea has, there is no magic really... We have 3.5 patch now right ? and we were saying the coming skills changes or ancestral skills for mage are not so good and guess what ? the things we said came true ( EU has small scale pvp and it is even hard to find medium scale pvp and there is no way to find massive scale pvp; and these ancestral skills are mainly made for massive scale pvp so they don't have any use for 1vs1, small scale or even the medium scale pvp; because you need to get close and stay stable or cast the long cast time skills and so many things, no point to discuss mage here, anyway ). Who got the most advantage ? the other classes and these other classes are getting more useful things at 4.0 patch and 4.0b patch.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

A few tweaks to one skillset and major changes/nerfs to others and everyone says the tweaked skillset is op? *scratches head* Thats what I called balanced, not op.

Archers may become OP if Battlerage / Shadowplay loose their cc's and mobility. Leatherguys are very squishi to archers anyways - but they are most time very fast / invis and hold archers on CC/stunlog.

Without stunning/sleeping archers they just run away and pewpew you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast