+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Soothesayer help!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by jahlon View Post
    I highly highly recommend a Club and Shield for healers because normally healers run Cloth, and with Cloth you have a huge massive hole in your physical defense that you plug with a shield. Like Orack Said, you can run a 2-hander and do bigger damage and bigger heals, but you are a one-shot pony)

I will tell you, that your line of thinking is fine, however, you are going to want a big giant ole expensive weapon. If you have a solid weapon, even if you get tired of healing, you can still branch out to other classes like Assassin (Shadow/Witch/Vitalism) if you want to have some other fun.

You can even do the dual-wield thing, you just put your healing weapon in the main hand and a dual-wield weapon. I ran a Cold Anguish and/or a Searing Oath depending on what I needed when I was doing assassin.
    I like the idea of the club and shield with dps as the assassin. Do I wear cloth as assassian? but how do I spec as That? Like what points go where?

Quote Originally Posted by LAPandaMan View Post
    I like the idea of the club and shield with dps as the assassin. Do I wear cloth as assassian? but how do I spec as That? Like what points go where?
    You will notice that I often dodge the question on builds. The reason why is that for these alternative hybrid builds, you really have to have a base understand of the very bland and vanilla healing builds, so that you can then branch out and know where you can give up points and where you can't.

You will notice that I often dodge the question on builds. The reason why is that for these alternative hybrid builds, you really have to have a base understand of the very bland and vanilla healing builds, so that you can then branch out and know where you can give up points and where you can't.
    I don't mean to give you all these questions but I do appreciate the help. Can you give me a heals build for me to try and branch from? And what was the dps build that used holy bolt?

If you check the video I linked in the second post and just go all the way to the end (or click the time index that shows the cleric and caretaker build) you'll see my 2 basic builds.

Basically Mirror's Light + Holy Bolt and Antithesis on cooldown is the DPS spam

If you check the video I linked in the second post and just go all the way to the end (or click the time index that shows the cleric and caretaker build) you'll see my 2 basic builds.

Basically Mirror's Light + Holy Bolt and Antithesis on cooldown is the DPS spam
    Thank you so much, I will try these out and see what happens.

If you check the video I linked in the second post and just go all the way to the end
    So this is the build I came up with using limited shadowplay http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/484310

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2