+ Reply to Thread

Thread: looking for casual lgbt friendly guild

looking for casual lgbt friendly guild

Hi everyone, are there any casual pve or pvx type guilds out there that are lgbt friendly, i just returned to the game after a long break so im not cap level yet

We've some lgbt on our guild but we recruit only french.

Quote Originally Posted by Meescha08 View Post
    Hi everyone, are there any casual pve or pvx type guilds out there that are lgbt friendly, i just returned to the game after a long break so im not cap level yet
    I've never encountered a guild that wasn't lgbt friendly. May not have had members that were l, g, b or t but no one cared what one's sexual orientation or gender was any more than caring what members career or other hobbies are in their outside of game life. I can't speak for other games communities and guilds but as for playing AA the last 3 years in several guilds on both Legacy and Fresh Start servers the atmosphere has been in the 21st century with most guilds caring about gearscore much more than necessary but zero care about one's personal life. Don't worry, your character will be judged and you as a person will make no difference to any one in every good and bad sense lol.

I've encountered issues over the years but then I've been playing mmos since 2001, so I've dealt with people that aren't so much 21st century, but its good to hear that AA is different, ill have to look in game when the servers come back up at that guild finder thing and see what guilds i can find

Hi Meescha
    Pillow Fighters (Anti-pirate, West) is a social and active guild that doesent care if you are blue, green, black, white, gay, straight or whatnot aslong as you are friendly. I recommend you to contact Ozmiix in game

/Ravne

Thanks ravne2 but im east im warborn,

and casualplayer, i found a guild thats not 21st century, guild named Hugs n Kisses https://imgur.com/a/LMISn

You would be better served looking for a friendly guild vs a LGBT guild.

I think we have moved past having to separate people into categories to ensure equality, equality by definition means ALL people are treated equal.

Quote Originally Posted by jahlon View Post
    You would be better served looking for a friendly guild vs a LGBT guild.

I think we have moved past having to separate people into categories to ensure equality, equality by definition means ALL people are treated equal.
    Well said.

Isn't sexuality irrelevant in a video game anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Meescha08 View Post
    Thanks ravne2 but im east im warborn,

and casualplayer, i found a guild thats not 21st century, guild named Hugs n Kisses https://imgur.com/a/LMISn
    wow... welp those guys are clearly ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s and/or have a terrible sense of humor. I'm so surprised to see that- never in all my yrs of playing mmo's have I ever seen a guild advert like that /smh. If I were you I'd infiltrate, then rob em blind & sell em out to their enemies, reveal your true identity when finally caught and submit a tkt for hatespeech

+ Reply to Thread