+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ArcheAge Crafting Calculators

ArcheAge Crafting Calculators

I'm working on a set of complex crafting calculators to assist crafters in ArcheAge. By entering in Auction House values of materials they'll be able to figure out the profit-per-labor of a wide array of items. Currently the health / mana potion calculator are up and working. You can check it out here:

https://www.roleplayinn.com/archeage-crafting-tools/

Please use this topic to let me know if you run into any issues with the calculators. You can also let me know which calculators you would like to use if I built them, or finally I could use a bit of help in gathering some of the info used to make these. If you'd like to lend me a hand in gathering some crafting data please PM me.
    Harbingers of Freedom - Dwarf - Vengeance
    Shadowbane

"To hell with honor. Win!" - Harbingers of Freedom Motto

Current info I'm in search of is the calculation by which labor discounts for proficiency is calculated. While I know the percentages it's very important to know at what point they round up and down, especially for items with low labor costs. I'll be using this info to add a functionality to plug your proficiency into the calculator to get more accurate labor costs.

I'd also like to know by what percentages charms increase the chance of a successful regrade so I can add that info into the regrade calculator.

More long term goals, if anyone can get me the gold and labor cost for each step of regrading a particular item, that will help me make a calculator for that item.
    Shadowbane

Labor rounding just follows normal math rules.

Kaemik check this out... Archeage Database, it's a great website filled with all the recipe's you could ever need (they also have items, quests, npc's and much more)

But it does do what you are trying to do as well for example heres the Hushed Star, its got a spot for you to enter Quantity, You change your rank, set the sell price, and can enter the price of each component as well.

I see and get what your trying to do, but IMHO, AADB's where you should be going for info like this, its laid out MUCH better... especially when you get into more complex items like for example Alluvion Love

As for regrading check out this Video by Aired_ / September

He's done an amazing job on it and I know he spent a good chunk of time on it as well.
    Rafiki
    Grimoire Hearts - Guild Leader

The Alchemy and Cooking are things I've been doing first because they are simple. Once I have the regrade calculator perfected I should have calculators that allow you to know the minimum and average cost of say, making an Ayanad Weapon from scratch with the regrading portions figured in. I see that's something they don't have at the moment.
    Shadowbane

+ Reply to Thread