+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Plans for the 24 hours Land Lock?

Plans for the 24 hours Land Lock?

Basically said in the title, just want to hear around what's everyone's plans for housing when Conviction officially opens.

Savannalynn
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

My plan is drop 296 properties all 15 ticks off any other property in any direction.
    Jahlon The Legendary Clicker
    GM of Paradox
    Paradox Gaming Network
    Paradox Youtube Channel

I'll be doing the juju dance for all of us, but I don't wanna say anything that might jinx me, so... not telling, not telling, not telling

But, Cabby, my family is much interested to hear about your services!
    Will you be setting up shop on East or West?
    Do you provide both Land and Ocean transport?
    And do your services include loading and/or unloading?

In any case, delighted to make your acquaintance!

I plan to place properties...in a housing zone. Preferably on land. Probably in a housing zone in a zone on a continent. Yeah.... we'll go with that.

Oops :T
    Katsunaga
    Lv. 7 Ancestral Darkrunner/Bloodreaver/Abolisher
    <Salphira><Conviction> Haranya Alliance

RappyNyauNyau
    Essence

Mayhem

Quote Originally Posted by Seneschal View Post
    I'll be doing the juju dance for all of us, but I don't wanna say anything that might jinx me, so... not telling, not telling, not telling

But, Cabby, my family is much interested to hear about your services!
    Will you be setting up shop on East or West?
    Do you provide both Land and Ocean transport?
    And do your services include loading and/or unloading?

In any case, delighted to make your acquaintance!
    I actually came into Conviction with this idea I want to try. I at first only wanted to do this by myself, I was afraid to make a guild with this service and people will destroy my reputation by pirating others' packs. I am very glad to hear more than one person is interested in this service idea.

So I will be setting up a new Warborn in the East for easy lvl 30 to get started (to enable carry pack)
    I myself will start with land service first with a new toon, but ocean is totally accepted and will cost more for protection.
    Loading unloading if the clients want to.

I find it fun making it like a Uber/Lyft thing where you meet strangers on the ride and talk to them
    About acquaintanceship, lets see how it goes when server gets online

Cult of the Kraken will be hosting a public fert house in dewstone near the sea, in the zone next to the excavation site. I will attempt to place this as close to the north west corner of the zone as possible, as this will allow all CONVICTION players to run 10 gold fert packs to the trader, which by car takes about 2 minutes. this is The Cult's best way to help all westerners get on their feet and helping to fight the east. i may not get the perfect placement, but i dont imagine ill be totally pushed out of the area.

for simple math on those packs
    10 gold x 4 per solo car driver/ 2 min run =1200 gold per hour to the dedicate pack runner, all completely in a safezone. find player Shadow or Ares ingame if you need help finding the driving route.

making pvp area trade packs and selling them at solis or solzreed for max profits. made sure I had several 1000 mats of the packs I intend to make in my backpack
    Love this game. Find me on Conviction server Villanelle Province / Hyranya as"Treefarmer" or Trionworlds Twitch Livestreams of Archeage as "SolefireArcheage"

Housing may be blocked for longer than 24 hours as full kits and the chests(+items within) have not been sent out on EU. There's a good chance NA will come up with the same problems.
    Savannalynn
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahLynn View Post
    Housing may be blocked for longer than 24 hours as full kits and the chests(+items within) have not been sent out on EU. There's a good chance NA will come up with the same problems.
    As it currently sits, server up time has been pushed back to 1 pm instead of noon because of the issues. Im guessing housing up time will be pushed back as well. Im sure that the server up time will get pushed back more (they DID say they intended to have them up between 12-4 so they are still within their estimated time frame right now) as I didnt see anyone having their issues fixed when I was on EU which leads me to believe they havent figured out what is the cause/problem yet.

I just hope that it comes up sometime this week really. Im patient!
    Charleene - East
    <Justice>

Carlee - West
    <Boobies>

Ceceelia - Pirate
    <Pirates Who Dont Do Anything>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast