Closed Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Missing Housing Design? Stay updated here

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Community Manager

Missing Housing Design? Stay updated here

UPDATED: We've identified the issue. We're fixing it. It'll take 6-12 hours. We'll keep you updated here.
    This is still true: Because of this issue, we will NOT lift the housing placement restriction until all housing is delivered.

Hello adventurers!

The EU servers came back up without a hitch... well almost

We have gotten many reports of players missing housing designs and are looking into it. There may be an in-game mail delay, or it might be something else. So we need you to shoot us some info if possible and we'll keep you updated right here.

A quick reminder that housing placement is blocked:
    North America – Down on September 7 at 12:00 PM PDT. Up on September 10 at 12:00 PM PDT.
    Europe – Down on September 7 at 2:00 PM UTC. Up on September 10 at 2:00 PM UTC.

Because of this issue, we will NOT lift the housing placement restriction until all housing is delivered.

If you've noticed this issue affecting you, please leave a response in this format.

Username/Server/List of missing housing designs

Cheers,
    Muzzy

Hello, *raises hand for house design issue* Zepop/Retribution/Spired Chateau + armourer's townhouse.
    Also the chests & possessions within them aren't in mail.

Cheers folks.

Odime / Retribution / 28x28 Oak-Treehouse, 3 24x24 farms (lunar/solar/stelar), 1 24x24 farm, 1 advanced fellowship plaza, 1 16x16 farm, 1 8x8 solar

Nickiminaj, retribution
    missing solar scarecrow farm kit, 1 gazebo, 1 rose cottage

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Hello adventurers!

The EU servers came back up without a hitch... well almost

We have gotten many reports of players missing housing designs and are looking into it. There may be an in-game mail delay, or it might be something else. So we need you to shoot us some info if possible and we'll keep you updated right here.

A quick reminder that housing placement is blocked:
    North America – Down on September 7 at 12:00 PM PDT. Up on September 10 at 12:00 PM PDT.
    Europe – Down on September 7 at 2:00 PM UTC. Up on September 10 at 2:00 PM UTC.

Because of this issue, we will NOT lift the housing placement restriction until all housing is delivered.

If you've noticed this issue affecting you, please leave a response in this format.

Username/Server/List of missing housing designs

Cheers,
    Muzzy
    All the people i spoke to on retribution didnt receive any designs but also no storage boxes including the items in it. Only individual items which were still standing on the farms etc were send with mail.

Astraa/Tempest/Villa,Gazebo,Improved Scarecrow
    Mount Fanatic

Server: Retribution

none of my 3 accounts/char have their designs, nor chests and contents, only received:
    • Compo box
    • compo tax certs
    • Demo notice (without any design)
    • and still had the Due Tax mails from previous server

Bonga/Retribution/Town house upgraded to armourer's + 24x farm and that 16x farm with the farm thing not in the middle, also all chests and their contents

This affects me and I do not like the idea of posting my character or account names here, seems a very bad idea in light of yesterday's massive Experion hacking. I will PM Muzzy if his inbox isn't full

Sovorack/Tempest/Mining Tatched + 2 x 16x16 scarecrows
    Sovo/Tempest/Tatched

Also my chests haven't arrived
    <Haranyan Royal Guards>
    <Heaven Sent>
    <Xcstasy>
    <Inappropriate>
    <Xcstasy>
    <Omen>
    -
    KRAKEN

Closed Thread