+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Where are my crests? (Non Evo server)

Where are my crests? (Non Evo server)

@Trion,

As the title suggests, I am from Eanna EU a non Evolution affected server.
    I log into my account and all my canvasses and flags etc are blank in my house, so I went to my warehouse to check my crests, they are all blank there as well.

What's the deal?
    Please either fix it or I want to be compensated for it.
    All my crests are personal and it took me time and money to make them, they are important for me.

non evo servers aint special lol

I am from Eanna EU too, and i have same bug.
    Logout and logon, all crest images are blank.
    I have spend many credits for have 30+ crest, and i loose everything.
    Please fix it.

Pls fix this .
    I have no motivation to make all my crests new D-:
    If you can't fix this, send pls 10000 Crest Brainstorm. This is the only one that just annoys me.
    Ayoka
    EU - Eanna - Haranya
    <BOAT>

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Please submit a ticket, i have let the team know that this may be an issue to look out for. ty!

Yep, also logged in to find all my crests were now blank. And, UI reset to default. Guess we were moved after all. (Eanna)
    ~ Krison Mystic ~
    Proud Member of WhiteRaven
    Eanna Server - East Faction

I also lost all my crests on Eanna, including one on our house which was designed by an artist and was put together from 9 pieces. Also one of my ships had a unique crest from a friend who no longer plays

Writing ticket now, but I guess you can't help if the server deleted them.

@muzzy so all no-evo player have to do ticket ? you don't have any save for back up ? we loose all setting and crest

Just an fyi , don't know if it has anything to do with it but quite often when I would log in on NA ,before merge my crests would be blank , and later would show up , so could just be a loading issue cause so manys are loggin at the same time..... just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Please submit a ticket, i have let the team know that this may be an issue to look out for. ty!
    Didn't you guys test this before the evolution? I know that on evolved servers the loss of crests are going to be compensated as promised, as far as I know the loss of crests should never have happened on non-evolved servers.

Trion, if you expect every player to sent in a ticket about this, you'll get tickets from every player who got crests, because the problem as far as I know is for everyone. Your suggestion is good when only a few have a problem, but in this case customer service will get swamped and we'll have to wait forever for a 'personal' resolution. This problem begs a server-wide resolution.

This means you know the problem is server-wide thus you don't need tickets, you need to fix this via a patch because you are not going to tell us this is irreversible right???????

Need compensation per crest, crest brainstorms are expensive and this is your fault basically. Many crests are personaly designs that either can't be gotten anymore or are hard to get right again, some are still in UCC folder.
    “If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast