+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Where are my crests? (Non Evo server)

There will be a load of tickets if everyone with missing crests has to make one because it seems like everyone has the same issue!

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #12
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    There's a chance this is just a loading issue. We've seen it happen before.

Also, yes, we did test this, and just because during a test it works doesn't mean it'll go smoothly once things hit live. However, yes, a ticket would be amazing because tracking it and applying to specific accounts is the most effective way to do this.

You want everyone on none evo servers to send a ticket? since they appear to be missing for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    There's a chance this is just a loading issue. We've seen it happen before.

Also, yes, we did test this, and just because during a test it works doesn't mean it'll go smoothly once things hit live. However, yes, a ticket would be amazing because tracking it and applying to specific accounts is the most effective way to do this.
    You will be able to fix every crest of everybody that sends a ticket? So you have a backup file of every crest that a person posesses than I assume?

EDIT I forgot: Thank you for getting back at us so fast and hopefully tickets can solve the problem.
    Thank you very much, appreciated

Well if i loose all the crest, specially one wich was the last thingy i kept from a player who left the game.
    It will be a pleasant "free gift" for sure.... for now all Blank

Congrats also lost my crest from my car, not replaceable, player I got it from died.

See...

Now If I was expecting my crest to be there because I was on an "unaffected" server.. I would be frothing at the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifers Hammer View Post
    See...

Now If I was expecting my crest to be there because I was on an "unaffected" server.. I would be frothing at the mouth.
    I don't understand your problem here. I typed "unaffected server" because it was known that evolution servers would have their crests wiped, however same thing was not said about unaffected servers and they shouldn't have their crests wiped.

Also the second reason why I wrote "unaffected server" is to make the issue clear to Trion in a more specific manner so they can help us more efficiently.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I don't understand your problem here. I typed "unaffected server" because it was known that evolution servers would have their crests wiped, however same thing was not said about unaffected servers and they shouldn't have their crests wiped.

Also the second reason why I wrote "unaffected server" is to make the issue clear to Trion in a more specific manner so they can help us more efficiently.
    Take a deep breath...
    Listen to some mellow music...
    Drink some herbal tea...

The quote is for TRION, not your post. They refer to your server as unaffected, but clearly it has been. With all of the belly-aching I have been seeing about things that are trivial, I was in fact, validating your point because had I not known that my crests were to be obliterated, I would not have been able to take the necessary steps to preserve them. So, in fact, I would be more than a little agitated if I was on your sever, which is an "unaffected server" (per TRION), and find that all of my rests had been nuked.

I am on your side...

10.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #20
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Hey all,
    can we get confirmation of which server this is happening on? So far the only tickets we've received have been from eanna. I'm trying to find out if other Non-Evo servers are also affected by this issue.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast