+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 121

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Where are my crests? (Non Evo server)

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Hey all,
    can we get confirmation of which server this is happening on? So far the only tickets we've received have been from eanna. I'm trying to find out if other servers are also affected by this issue.
    Eanna here yes
    I've not made a ticket yet because I'm at work
    “If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5
    retribution also

  3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #23
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    635
    gRiLLe As previously stated, Evo servers were meant to get their crests wiped. However this issue happening on NON-Evo servers is what we're looking into.

    Any other Non-Evo servers having this issue?

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by gRiLLe View Post
    retribution also
    Retribution is an evolved server, crests are meant to be swiped there and you'll get compensated. The issue here is that crests have been swiped on non-evolved servers, and that should not have happened.
    “If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

  5. #25
    Senior Member Krison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    174
    Should we put in a Support Ticket for each of our characters? Or will they be correctable by account? I have two characters on Eanna that had stamps.
    ~ Krison Mystic ~
    Proud Member of WhiteRaven
    Eanna Server - East Faction

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    124
    If i'm on eanna should i also send ticket?

    i guess it wouldnt be a trion launch if it was smooth

  7. #27
    Junior Member Cottontail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifers Hammer View Post
    Take a deep breath...
    Listen to some mellow music...
    Drink some herbal tea...

    The quote is for TRION, not your post. They refer to your server as unaffected, but clearly it has been. With all of the belly-aching I have been seeing about things that are trivial, I was in fact, validating your point because had I not known that my crests were to be obliterated, I would not have been able to take the necessary steps to preserve them. So, in fact, I would be more than a little agitated if I was on your sever, which is an "unaffected server" (per TRION), and find that all of my rests had been nuked.

    I am on your side...
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah omg, I am soo sorry then *takes cover in a burrow*
    This happens when English is not your native language and when you can't see a person speaking, you misunderstand the meaning of their post ;_;

    Yeah I really hope that everybody gets their crests restored. Especially for the guy above who said that he had a crest remaining from his dead friend, which is really sad


    Quote Originally Posted by Krison View Post
    Should we put in a Support Ticket for each of our characters? Or will they be correctable by account? I have two characters on Eanna that had stamps.
    Oh this is a good point, would like to know the answer as well since I have the same issue as well.


    Quote Originally Posted by Watchmenaenae View Post
    If i'm on eanna should i also send ticket?

    i guess it wouldnt be a trion launch if it was smooth
    Yep, just send a ticket so they know you are having issues as well

  8. #28
    Senior Member Krison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchmenaenae View Post
    If i'm on eanna should i also send ticket?

    i guess it wouldnt be a trion launch if it was smooth
    Looks like they definitely want tickets put in.
    ~ Krison Mystic ~
    Proud Member of WhiteRaven
    Eanna Server - East Faction

  9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #29
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    635
    ANY TIME YOU HAVE AN ISSUE, it is best to put a ticket in


    And I think this was a VERY smooth process given just how huge of a process it is. These are small, easily fixable issues compared to previous launches.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    ANY TIME YOU HAVE AN ISSUE, it is best to put a ticket in


    And I think this was a VERY smooth process given just how huge of a process it is. These are small, easily fixable issues compared to previous launches.
    I think you guys seem to be doing great Muzzy, but I do have a small bit of advice.

    In an earlier post you mentioned wanting to learn the "mindset" of AA players. Here is some insight.

    To many people, guild crests are not small.

    The fear is that all of the image files have been wiped for the "unaffected servers" along with the EVO servers. To date, I have NOT seen a message stating that someone has checked and confirmed that these crests are still there and that is IS just a loading glitch. The thought process is "Easily fixable IF the crest images are still there."

    Tell these poor people that the images have been checked on and that they are still there and people will breathe again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts