+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Where are my crests? (Non Evo server)

Also all personal shortcut keyboard are wiped i don't know if that help (eanna)

It's not just you, all player in eanna have reset setting UI.

I see three likely causes for this problem:
    1. All crest images were deleted from Eanna by accident (on purpose?)
    2. Crest data was moved to a new location (virtual location?) and players do not have access to it.
    3. Servers are not sending the crest info to players for some unknown reason (transmission or firewall issue?)

The most likely reason of course is someone went Ooops and deleted the crests like for the Evo servers. But, then my question becomes, how does a major company not keep backups of data? Especially data customers have paid for? (ie: crest brainstorms)

The second would be a permissions glitch for the users (players). Which I wouldn't expect to be too hard to correct. The third, would be a bit more tough, cause something obviously isn't working as intended. But as far as players know, no changes were made to the behavior of the game or the software itself. So, how this would have came about is a real mystery.

One thing is for certain in my mind, the game software on my local computer is working correctly. The server is just not able to provide me with the images that should be seen.
    ~ Krison Mystic ~
    Proud Member of WhiteRaven
    Eanna Server - East Faction

Quote Originally Posted by Krison View Post
    I see three likely causes for this problem:

1. All crest images were deleted from Eanna by accident (on purpose?)
    2. Crest data was moved to a new location (virtual location?) and players do not have access to it.
    3. Servers are not sending the crest info to players for some unknown reason (transmission or firewall issue?)

Yeah I personally think either the first or the second one. I hope we get a fix asap.

well posted a ticket but i agree with the rest my ucc crests all work on kryrios same account but not on eanna and i have over 30 ucc crest on 1 account fix it please

Update: Since today I can see a majority of my crests all of a sudden. I've not changed anything or taken any steps, let that be clear. I'd say that about 30% still don't show up. Trion, something has been done? Anyone else suddenly has crests showing up but not all of them?

update II: been back from work now and crests don't show up anymore. So something happened perhaps while Trion was testing/trying something out to fix it?

Anyways I thought this might be useful for you guys.
    “If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

Quote Originally Posted by Commanderlee View Post
    Update: Since today I can see a majority of my crests all of a sudden. I've not changed anything or taken any steps, let that be clear. I'd say that about 30% still don't show up. Trion, something has been done? Anyone else suddenly has crests showing up but not all of them?

update II: been back from work now and crests don't show up anymore. So something happened perhaps while Trion was testing/trying something out to fix it?

Anyways I thought this might be useful for you guys.
    did it get fixed for you? i can't see any crests on eanna

Ok, so i had a backup of my USER folder of 2 months ago. From this, i took the documents/archeage/user/UCC/down folder and replaced the new folder with it. Now i can see my crests again! My alt however does not see my crests so i am not entirely sure if anyone else out there except me can see them

Update: i deleted the documents/archeage/user/UCC/down folder on my alt to see if my crests show up to him then, but no the game remakes the folder but does not load my crests for my alt. Looks like my computer knows my crests are there but the server does not.

Update2: asked others too, no one sees my crests except me. I see others crests too that no one else sees, but not all of them. Used my crest ink to make a new crest stamp, i see it myself but my alt dont, gave my alt the stamp and had him apply it, still only me who sees it.

Muzzy please read Schaapjeblaat's comments, it seems to be a server not downloading crest images issue, an update from you would also be nice.

anyone had any luck getting crests working yet?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast