View Poll Results: How would you rate Trion on their job with the Evolution?

Voters
189. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Satisfied!

60 31.75%
  • Not bad Trion.. not bad

52 27.51%
  • RAGE!! RAWR!! GAAAHH ANNGRYYY!!

54 28.57%
  • Dont Care!!

23 12.17%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Good Job Trion!

Good Job Trion!

I would just like to say GOOD JOB Trion! This is a huge improvement from previews mishaps on major updates and merge! Well done!

-Servers went live smoothly. CHECK! (very short delay)
    -Promised Full kits and Full Decorations return. CHECK! (Some problem BUT was detected and is being worked on fast)
    -Promised Compensation packs. CHECK!
    -Promised Bonus Patron days. CHECK! (Some problem BUT was action-ed and is Clear now!)
    -No sign of server going down for days-weeks! CHECK! (like last major update)

Hoping this will be a trend now on upcoming Major Updates and Patches~!

KazeSakura ♥
    <Pink Ninja Divas>

http://i.imgur.com/aZvC7EY.png
    ヽ(゚ー゚*ヽ)ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ(ノ*゚ー゚)ノ
    LUCIUS - EAST - NAZAR
    THUNDERWING

I couldnt agree more! They really nailed it this time <3 Super, super proud of the team!!!! Love you all!!
    Serrarayne Commander of <Karma> Carebear since 2014
    There's nothing wrong with preferring PvE * Being called a carebear isnt an insult, after all the first part of the word is CARE
    ::OMG Women have feelings! You didnt know? Well now you do::
    Going into a PvP zone does not mean I agree to PvP, it means the loot is better and I need freaking mats. Stop one hitting me while I farm.

I was not on an EVO server but I am happy I was able to get on and play smoothly within an hour or so of the posted time.

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Tears of joy here. So happy that it went as well as it did. We're definitely working on the issues that did show themselves and we'll be sure to keep you updated on that progress.

*thumbs up*

I'd like to thank you for having the foresight to make the player nations on the new servers allied with both East and West, and hostile to each other. That was a nice touch. Of course it didn't stop them from purpling on people who were trying to rebuild the Diamond Shores base (which seems like shooting yourself in the foot to me) but they got sent to jail for it.

And yeah, you guys managed to fix everything that went wrong with the first merges! I never even had to wait in a queue to get on.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Conviction East

Props and love for all Trion staff. Very smooth merge from OLLO to Conviction for both my wife and I. Job well done and thankyou for the extra hrs you guys spent on the forums and behind the scenes

Peaceout from Treefarmer.
    Love this game. Find me on Conviction server Villianelle Province / Hyranya

Quote Originally Posted by Kazesakura View Post
    I would just like to say GOOD JOB Trion! This is a huge improvement from previews mishaps on major updates and merge! Well done!

-Servers went live smoothly. CHECK! (very short delay)
    -Promised Full kits and Full Decorations return. CHECK! (Some problem BUT was detected and is being worked on fast)
    -Promised Compensation packs. CHECK!
    -Promised Bonus Patron days. CHECK! (Some problem BUT was action-ed and is Clear now!)
    -No sign of server going down for days-weeks! CHECK! (like last major update)

Hoping this will be a trend now on upcoming Major Updates and Patches~!
    So glad that it has been a smooth evolution. We are definitely moving forward in the right direction.

To early to tell!!!!

The big stress test on the server is when all the alts are going to place lands, it will be 1000's of properties taken in minutes.....

My only complaint it not being able to burn labor because I have no land so I can't process any of my stuff, or even make tax certs. Otherwise, its a improvement. Won't say great but it was a improvement.

Now apply this to the rest of the game and improve the game so it thrives and grow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast