View Poll Results: How would you rate Trion on their job with the Evolution?

Voters
189. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Satisfied!

60 31.75%
  • Not bad Trion.. not bad

52 27.51%
  • RAGE!! RAWR!! GAAAHH ANNGRYYY!!

54 28.57%
  • Dont Care!!

23 12.17%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Good Job Trion!

It takes several minutes after reset before farming anything registers in my bag, as well as several minutes before i can open dailies and summon a mount or vehicle. Things are not perfect, but they could have been much worse. Thunderwing has too many people, but this may cure itself over the next couple months with the rage quitting and people who returned getting bored again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekikyo View Post
    I'm going to be honest. The very reason I post in threads like this is because I think Trion probably looks at comments that are simplistic and direct like this, and think, "we doing a good job overall," not "we did okay for our players considering the merger is the result of a bad job."

The entire duration of Archeage's , they've got blanket vague comments like "well done" for the small things they do right (which are usually executing standard operating procedure) but never really get much direct criticism for the things they do BAD (which also are part of standard operating procedures).

I wish people would belittle accomplishments which are in a job description, and actually save those compliments for actions that go above and beyond.
    I am pretty sure that the staff is very aware of all the past failings with this game. It's still nice to get praise when praise is due. If they are truly working on getting their act together, kudos to them. Time will tell if future releases are handled in this manner, but it's a positive step in the right direction.

Fix the lag at daily reset please and maybe I will not be unhappy. No wait, you packed 3 servers worth of people on one server so I will never be happy with your actions. Greed is bad.

Glad merge went so well for many of you. I'm guessing many in Houston and Florida didn't enjoy it as much. Did anyone at Trion even mention those players?

Quote Originally Posted by bryanmoore View Post
    Glad merge went so well for many of you. I'm guessing many in Houston and Florida didn't enjoy it as much. Did anyone at Trion even mention those players?
    Yes they did.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Conviction East

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    Yes they did.
    Glad they did if true. I did an advanced search in forums for Houston mentions in the last month and found only one post by a user. Maybe I need to work on my search skills.

Houston and Florida

I live in the Panhandle so our guild has already done what we could to make sure that our new and returning players in the affected areas are able to use a lot of guild land OR get land from other guildies. Prior to merge we had one player whom was in Naples. We have pools of gold going in our family too to help purchase land for them if the need arises. My guild is my Ohana. Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind LOVE YOU KARMA!!!
    Serrarayne Commander of <Karma> Carebear since 2014
    There's nothing wrong with preferring PvE * Being called a carebear isnt an insult, after all the first part of the word is CARE
    ::OMG Women have feelings! You didnt know? Well now you do::
    Going into a PvP zone does not mean I agree to PvP, it means the loot is better and I need freaking mats. Stop one hitting me while I farm.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanmoore View Post
    Glad they did if true. I did an advanced search in forums for Houston mentions in the last month and found only one post by a user. Maybe I need to work on my search skills.
    It was on the livestream, that's why you can't find it on the forums. But the search function never has worked very well.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Conviction East

good job!

No complaints. Thanks for all the hard work to the team!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast