View Poll Results: How would you rate Trion on their job with the Evolution?

Voters
189. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Satisfied!

60 31.75%
  • Not bad Trion.. not bad

52 27.51%
  • RAGE!! RAWR!! GAAAHH ANNGRYYY!!

54 28.57%
  • Dont Care!!

23 12.17%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Good Job Trion!

Otherwise everything's gone smooth and slick, except that I am still waiting for my houses and chests and what all they had in them to appear in my mail. It was a very wrong moment for Mail Owls to go on strike. I shall feed their firstborn to my mighty snail mount.
    Hee-heee... I got you on video.

Not impressed, I'm EU. Lots of people missing house kits and now we have to endure another 6 hour down time for them to fix it. Starting to feel like the first evolution I went through 2 years ago.

I do not agree, I'm a weekend player, I have hardly any time during the week, I'm not happy about the update:

1.-Many players play when we have time on the weekend, I just see that the EU servers is down again, this weekend has been falling all weekend eu practically, with what I will be 12 days practically without playing, could have done during the week.
    2.-Temporary objects like worker permit, expense of taxes, costumes, fishing rod etc have been spent, which although it does not seem to be an important expense, I can not play but I see that everything has worn out... Surprise! :O
    3.-And the compensation for all this for me that I am from an unevolved server are 5 days of patron ...seriously?

I would like to be happy with AA, but I have no reason to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikalus View Post
    Not impressed, I'm EU. Lots of people missing house kits and now we have to endure another 6 hour down time for them to fix it. Starting to feel like the first evolution I went through 2 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by noob25 View Post
    I do not agree, I'm a weekend player, I have hardly any time during the week, I'm not happy about the update:

1.-Many players play when we have time on the weekend, I just see that the EU servers is down again, this weekend has been falling all weekend eu practically, with what I will be 12 days practically without playing, could have done during the week.
    2.-Temporary objects like worker permit, expense of taxes, costumes, fishing rod etc have been spent, which although it does not seem to be an important expense, I can not play but I see that everything has worn out... Surprise! :O
    3.-And the compensation for all this for me that I am from an unevolved server are 5 days of patron ...seriously?

I would like to be happy with AA, but I have no reason to be.
    These are both pretty accurate.
    I play in the weekend to, alot and now there is downtime for 75% when I play.
    Rip leadership rip delivering packs.
    This is a big disaster for me.

In any case Trion Archeage team will look like this when this week finally closes...

EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

This time around I have not experienced any major problem, so thumbs up to Trion.

Only thing me and my kid were disappointed at was the time the servers are open to plant house. The kid and I use one account, but play on two different servers. Now both of our old servers became EVO servers, and the land freeze expires at the same time! I will let my kid place his house on his server first, then switch to my toon and hope there is an open plot left.

*Bow to the Goddess Nui, please leave a plot for me..*

Spoke too soon. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nathvas View Post
    My only complaint it not being able to burn labor because I have no land so I can't process any of my stuff, or even make tax certs. .
    lets see. how to burn labor 101

afk fishing / gather wild resources like plants or mine or cut trees / make and sell trade packs are what comes to my mind immediately

A little preparation ahead of time to make sure required items were in your backpack before the merge helps also

I had to drink extra labor pots on top of my 5k labor just to run all those high profit pvp packs (now in peace)
    Love this game. Find me on Conviction server Villianelle Province / Hyranya

I don't like that I had to re-place all my land, and redo all my decorations (It wasn't much, but I had to do it again!) and refill my chests, etc., but other than that it was a pretty easy experience.

I even got almost exactly my same plots of land, though I had to bump over a hair from where I was by maybe one plot

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Tears of joy here. So happy that it went as well as it did. We're definitely working on the issues that did show themselves and we'll be sure to keep you updated on that progress.
    Too early, housing have not been placed yet people Not everybody got their stuff back either, and crests on non-evo are missing.
    “If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast